Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Whoooo just finally hijacked my first pirate ship...:banderas: finally learned how to target the systems specifically... just hit them in their engines and dock...:lolbron: I was just blowing the ships up...Got some contraband..:whoo:

HSwVqqB.png

5loIK4P.png

0oIb4By.png

Also was trying to build my ship by i need to unlock starship design...:beli:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Whoooo just finally hijacked my first pirate ship...:banderas: finally learned how to target the systems specifically... just hit them in their engines and dock...:lolbron: I was just blowing the ships up...Got some contraband..:whoo:

HSwVqqB.png

5loIK4P.png

0oIb4By.png

Also was trying to build my ship by i need to unlock starship design...:beli:
Getcha weight up lil nikka, I got crew that takes care of them lame ass skills for me...

.... But hopefully you will be a better designer than I am. Finally got my Piloting to C class and built my first ship. shyt so ugly I named it Abomination :mjlol: :mjlol:

Y'all see them stats though, don't get fukked up :ufdup:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Getcha weight up lil nikka, I got crew that takes care of them lame ass skills for me...

.... But hopefully you will be a better designer than I am. Finally got my Piloting to C class and built my first ship. shyt so ugly I named it Abomination :mjlol: :mjlol:

I wouldn't ride that ship with your schtick :scust:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looks like xbox network is down…I can still play the game but damn…I’ve been racking up trophies lately

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Yeah im gonna need to unlock starship design down the line because what you posted lookshorrendous...:dead:

Also i have a perk where im stronger alone i have no need for a team or anyone getting in my way...:birdman:

Kill loot and plunder...:demonic: and my ship will reflect that.

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Yeah im gonna need to unlock starship design down the line because what you posted lookshorrendous...:dead:

Also i have a perk where im stronger alone i have no need for a team or anyone getting in my way...:birdman:

Kill loot and plunder...:demonic: and my ship will reflect that.
I hope you got the carry capacity perk too then cuz I couldn't imagine playing this game without Vasco being my mobile storage container

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hope you got the carry capacity perk too then cuz I couldn't imagine playing this game without Vasco being my mobile storage container

Yeah i need to drop a point in my weight lifting...:dead: im always running back to the ship to offload everything. I also see the nutrition perk boost effectiveness of foods you eat too..:heh:definitely gonna boost that too.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Y'all trippin them powers be clutch.. But then again I play on hard and haven't spent any skill points on weapons at all so I use the gravity field thing and pop dudes in the head while they floating in the air..I agree though the way you acquire powers is wack as hell. Learning shouts >>>> floating around chasing fairy dust

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
so this rosie bytch is actually useless as far as providing me with medical care :unimpressed:

off the ship then…cramping, nausea, internal bleeding, joint pain and all this bytch can offer me is her generic conversation? :camby:
I made her a pack mule for all the medical aid and gave her some doctors uniforms to make her not as useless

You wanna play a doctor, you gonna be a doctor :ufdup: