Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Appear that the Datura ship is fukking a bug. It disappears, keeps flying off, freezes, can't fly, can't save a save, didn't auto-save, inventory is unavailable, etc. I had to change the ships and none of these problems at all except the Datura ship bugs :smh:

I read it many people had problems with the Datura ship

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Whoever told me not to play like a villain was all kinda wrong. fukked over the UC for Kryx's Legacy now I'm a rich ass super villain terrorizing the galaxy just like I said I would. My p*ssy ass crew mates be ready to dip on me but I'm a Diplomat so I finesse them wit my mouthpiece and they stick around. Bounty Clearance kiosk in my crib so I don't have to worry about no punk ass guards forcing my hand.

Not gonna lie I think that's why my game keeps crashing though. They didn't account for a sick motherfukker like me causing this much havoc before even being halfway through the main quest line :mjlol: it almost feels like I'm cheating but I'm really not, a nikka is just evil as fukk and there's nobody in the galaxy that can stop me.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man wtf just happened lol?

this is reminding me of titanfall 2 and dishonored 2 (specific missions) with the jumping back and forth between different times/reality

damn…finally finished this mission…granted I took a couple breaks but still took longer than I expected

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man that chameleon shyt useless, i picked up a suit that had that ability when you crouch and i still get caught/shot at when i pickpocket or try to sneak :Bigmj:
your using it wrong, its not for movement

pickpocketing is moving
moving and then trying to stay still is still moving, id shoot you too if I saw you do that :mjlol:

Be still, shoot people in the head, wipe out squads with no detection
Be still, take what you need, not out of pockets but everywhere else
Be still, unlock shyt, hack shyt, etc

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I built a B class ship, it only took 3 hours
M1EfFD9.png

EiHwxYJ.png

ayHurhi.png

amkIEB1.png

KozWrUM.png

That’s fire breh!!!!

Man I built a ship and it looks like shyt

Lol…… I’m gonna wait till I max out my Ship Design skill and more credits before I build again. I got that Star Ranger ship so I’m good with that for now as I do these little side missions

This shyt here tho is crazy

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I might have to leave andreja on the ship, when I land on a planet with aliens she will literally try to eliminate everything moving :whoa: