Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Not at all, you'd love it, they got pronouns, trannies, and the latest in fashion on here :mjgrin:

Jokes aside, the motherfukkers that are saying that about the game cant play it, theres way too much fun to be had here
There’s so much to do. Like I want to be good at everything, but it’s going to take some time to unlock all the stuff I want to do.

I basically leveled into combat and ship stuff because I enjoy that, but now I’m mad I don’t have some of the levels to properly decorate my outposts and apartments 😂

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
There’s so much to do. Like I want to be good at everything, but it’s going to take some time to unlock all the stuff I want to do.

I basically leveled into combat and ship stuff because I enjoy that, but now I’m mad I don’t have some of the levels to properly decorate my outposts and apartments 😂
That's because outpost and ship building are supposed to be late game stuff. If you aren't level 100+ you really shouldn't be focused on building an outpost cause you aint gonna have the skills you need to make ot worth the time you gotta put into it.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That's because outpost and ship building are supposed to be late game stuff. If you aren't level 100+ you really shouldn't be focused on building an outpost cause you aint gonna have the skills you need to make ot worth the time you gotta put into it.
Ohhhh. Damn well let me stop wasting my time trying to build a resource farm.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I love this game though. I rate it an 8/10 because there is room for improvement, but on a personal level this shyt is a 10/10. The only two other games I've enjoyed this much the past few years have been Elden Ring and Cyberpunk. Only reason why I'm gonna take a break from this is because of Cyberpunk expansion, otherwise this would be all I play.
same. ima def be on cyberpunk for a few weeks since i finished the main on this. not on steam deck this time tho

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Cap

Im still level 38 (I dont be leveling up for shyt) and I damn near got a distribution network going, a fly ass condo and 5 outposts

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
After seeing what Terramorphs really are

wow-gif.gif

me and barrett was dipping outta there. i know how this shyt ends

giphy.gif

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I move my points into what I feel like doing at that time IF i dont hit a dumb ass roadblock , like my crew skill is on pause because I got to destroy/ steal 25 goddamn ships. and im not doing it by the simulator

I felt like building some shyt so I got some basic building perks
only thing I have fukked with is...

I havent put a single point into physical yet
I hide my weakness behind my arsenal of weapons, my big ass crew and my big ass ship :lolbron:

and no more fukking ladders :hhh:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Is there anyway i can get rid of the crimson bounty i had to kill my dudes for this contract I had
I kill all the witnesses :demonic:

If you not bout that life then idk because I'm pretty sure you can't clear a pirate bounty from the bounty kiosk

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Parfield strikes again :mjlol:why are you able to clear a debt with a criminal organization through an information system made by& for the benefit of the settled systems. Makes no sense but hey

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously, I'm getting sick of Barrett wanting to talk to me about his damn fakkit personal life.. I don't want hear to it :what:. I tried to shut down the conversation quickly. I wish this game could get your partner killed on base your choices like Mass Effect did.