Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
why quest NPCs keep Swayze-ing through the walls/ceilings/floors?
Just slowly drifting away from me before I can talk to them. And if I do, they wedding procession march away from me the whole conversation.

Do I just wait for the community patch to get Walter up out the grav drive of the ship, or... :yeshrug:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
why quest NPCs keep Swayze-ing through the walls/ceilings/floors?
Just slowly drifting away from me before I can talk to them. And if I do, they wedding procession march away from me the whole conversation.

Do I just wait for the community patch to get Walter up out the grav drive of the ship, or... :yeshrug:
Run with Heisenberg brehs

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I hope not…I wanna do that 9M credit glitch tonight….granted I’m only gonna take just enough to cover my pirate bounty, a new ship and the penthouse on neon city…but that’s it. :hubie:
I’ve tried it shyt was kind of hard.

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
RNGesus blessed me earlier with a string of Legendary weapons randomly raiding bases on high level planets.

One of them was too OP. Ran right through the final mission with ease on Very Hard

Concussive Kodama with Furious…everything regardless of level and armor gets knocked to the ground letting me just fire an entire clip into them while they were downed.

And I finally figured out ship weapons before I finished the game. I just replaced everything with Particle Beam Weapons of the highest class and even on Very Hard a 1v3 was no problem. I wish I knew that earlier.

Andreja (Autistic Bae) is probably one of the funniest companions in the game, and always wants the smoke. I threatened to murder people a few times and it showed “Andreja likes that” :russ: :russ: . Her dialogue with Sam was hilarious too. And she gave me money, unlike Barrett who was gassing up the item he got and it ended being a fukkin’ ham sandwich!!

:camby:

I married Sarah earlier but let her die when the Starborn attack the Lodge. I chose empathy as my ability and I swear she would disapprove of everything I did and it fukked me up. I was going to divorce her anyways, so when that mission came up…

:youngsabo:

I wish there were a few more missions in the main storyline, 2 or 3 more missions and it would’ve been perfect.

NG+ is pointless, but that’s not just Starfield’s NG+ I don’t like NG+ in general. I mean I guess I could choose to be a pirate instead of working with UC or do microbes instead of Aceles or whatever but that’s just not that appealing to me. The difference in choices isn’t vastly different enough that it would affect other parts of my play through. Your game stays the same whether you choose microbes or Aceles for the Terrormorphs for the most part…

Guess I’ll just take a break from video games again until Mirage or BG3 comes out (haven’t decided if I’ll get it yet though). I’ve played most of the big stealth/RPG titles on the XSX/Xbox so.. (all Dishonored games, all the AC games, Hitman, Ghost Recon, Witcher).

:shaq2:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They got powers to read peoples minds, they got powers to summon a cpoy of yourself, and one of your enemy. Nah fam these powers are amazing.
Maybe but but I'm enjoying this without them...had to put it down tho Lies of P been playing that since friday....and this Friday that Ada Wong RE4 DLC drops :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve tried it shyt was kind of hard.

luckily I maxed out on jet packs cuz you will fall immediately if you don’t jump up and then you need enough boost to get to where they tell you to go…first I jump on top that roof…getting on that ledge is tedious/tricky but I did it tho…now I gotta do it 9 more times lol

real talk tho I’m only gonna do it JUST to get this pirate bounty off my back cuz I wanna finish that storyline and not be stuck in this weird loop that’s causing me to get bounties with all these factions bcuz in certain planet systems I register as a pirate and the freestar and UC ships will show up as red while pirates show up as blue and it’s confusing initially

*edit*

went to another system…did the 6 hour wait and came back and it’s empty :francis:

hmm I didn’t go to venus tho to kill time…maybe I have to go there specifically

Last edited:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Game is very mid man. The foundation that Bethesda uses is so dated. The game feels like fallout 3 with updated graphics. Bugs everywhere still, lifeless, story meh. Mass effect is still king of space games. IGN actually got it right a solid 7 at most!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Game is very mid man. The foundation that Bethesda uses is so dated. The game feels like fallout 3 with updated graphics. Bugs everywhere still, lifeless, story meh. Mass effect is still king of space games. IGN actually got it right a solid 7 at most!

You mean that creation engine??? yeah that thing can definitely use a next gen overhaul... but with MS money behind them there should be no excuses...:birdman: