Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just got on the ship from the first mission i stayed up for 2 hours in the am... Im so tired right now and i wanna get some sleep i'll do the dogfight later...:dead: I'm gonna mine everything in sight. people streaming dont mine shyt. :why:

You'll reconsider that when you have to manage mass and cargo space. :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Maaaaan this game kept me up to 2:40am last night and had to wake up at 6:30 :mjlol:

This mission I was on last night was crazy!!

Then add on to the fact I was over encumbered and had to walk back to my ship cuz I couldn’t fast travel (hard too much shyt that I wanted to sell, I need money) and it was far as fukk

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just got on the ship from the first mission i stayed up for 2 hours in the am... Im so tired right now and i wanna get some sleep i'll do the dogfight later...:dead: I'm gonna mine everything in sight. people streaming dont mine shyt. :why:

Darn, didn’t see your post before mine….. I was in the same boat….. I except I ain’t get the ship yet….. I finished the fight part of the mission and stop by somewhere to sell come contraband.

It was late, I had to save there

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'll reconsider that when you have to manage mass and cargo space. :mjgrin:

ya learned that shyt quickly…got into a firefight early in the game and was like fukk that lemme fast travel to my ship then I got hit with that warning…started dumping shyt like crazy :mjlol:

now I just collect guns and ammo for the most part :hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New Game+ fukkery :lupe:

nah I ain’t finish this shyt yet…these missions are long as hell…I still got like 5 main missions left and I’ve only found 11/24 powers so I still got shyt to do…plus I’m about to finish this pirate storyline…I know I’m about to get some decent money on this next pirate mission…nowhere near as much as they made off me in fukking bounties tho

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Maaaaan this game kept me up to 2:40am last night and had to wake up at 6:30 :mjlol:

This mission I was on last night was crazy!!

Then add on to the fact I was over encumbered and had to walk back to my ship cuz I couldn’t fast travel (hard too much shyt that I wanted to sell, I need money) and it was far as fukk
If you have a companion with you, you can offload some stuff to them to ease your encumbered level