Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You do when you run out of c02 and that shyt is impossible to avoid during a shoot out. First game I ever played where you have to walk during a shoot out.
Why are you running in a shootout where you have a jetpack?

I've been hunting people down with a shotgun for 32 levels and 100 +hrs

never once lost that much C02

do you need help building better guns? the fukk you shooting with?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You do when you run out of c02 and that shyt is impossible to avoid during a shoot out. First game I ever played where you have to walk during a shoot out.
Only if you are carrying too much shyt, which is the same fukking thing as 10+ other games like Witcher 3 :dahell: .

nikkas are so damn mad they can't play this shyt :heh:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I wasn’t holding a lot of stuff tho. Turned this bullshyt off after killing the crimson fleet captain. Ran around the mountains to kill those snipers after but again, that c02 bullshyt.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I wasn’t holding a lot of stuff tho. Turned this bullshyt off after killing the crimson fleet captain. Ran around the mountains to kill those snipers after but again, that c02 bullshyt.
You might need to stop selecting "crack pipe" when you go to the aid option in the inventory :hubie:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
As dope as this game is, this is really just the tip of the iceberg :wow:

Once PC gets the creation kit and console mods are implemented early 2024, the replayability of this game is gonna increase ten-fold :wow:

Not to mention the Shattered Space DLC expansion which I’m sure is gonna be in some kind of crazy location/environment and add new gameplay features :wow:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
As dope as this game is, this is really just the tip of the iceberg :wow:

Once PC gets the creation kit and console mods are implemented early 2024, the replayability of this game is gonna increase ten-fold :wow:

Not to mention the Shattered Space DLC expansion which I’m sure is gonna be in some kind of crazy location/environment and add new gameplay features :wow:
Pretty sure a whole Alien civilization will be added or maybe even multiple for whatever future DLC they add. More cuties and places to go, people to meet, stories to tell.

I'm wondering just how much modders can add as far as exploration, can they add planet to planet travel since it's already possible in your ship, just takes hours to get there. Can modders add a warp drive like No Man's Sky that gets you there on a few minutes? Can they add landing with your ship and flying thru atmospheres, just using a load screen every time you reach a border?