Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I wouldn’t even rush the main story like that for NG+ breh. I think that advice is trash honestly

NG+ means more when you actually make decisions and see things play out in your first playthrough. Then when you play for a second time you can make different decisions and see different outcomes.

Enjoy the ride breh NG+ ain’t going no where

I got 150 hours in this game and I still haven’t done that shyt yet

Dont worry about new game plus, i tell you why if you want spoilers

@Arcavian I will kill you if you spoil it for me lmaoooo

But bet, thanks, imma fukk around then and stretch this out so I can do NG+ after the cyberpunk 2077 expansion.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
from what I read that NG+ shyt seems like a grind i aint ready for

I saw a few posts about NG+ just letting you go directly to where the artifacts are at so you can clear them quickly but I feel you.

I think imma run through whatever side quests interest me while running through the campaign and then diving heavy into them for NG+ and then just fukkin around for NG++++++++

Saw some crazy ass spoilers for people that hit new game ++ and +++.

Tryna keep as much secretive as I can lol

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I saw a few posts about NG+ just letting you go directly to where the artifacts are at so you can clear them quickly but I feel you.

I think imma run through whatever side quests interest me while running through the campaign and then diving heavy into them for NG+ and then just fukkin around for NG++++++++

Saw some crazy ass spoilers for people that hit new game ++ and +++.

Tryna keep as much secretive as I can lol

I dont want to lose all my shyt, specially all my ships

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
from what I read that NG+ shyt seems like a grind i aint ready for

the only “incentive” I have to play NG+ is to maybe see if I can save sarah on a new playthrough but honestly the game is too long for me to even think about running thru this shyt right after even tho the multiverse idea seems cool and I’m curious to see how it’s implemented

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont want to lose all my shyt, specially all my ships

this would suck if I spent time customizing or building any…as it is I haven’t even bought a ship yet…just been using the ones I found/that were gifted to me…about to buy my first ship cuz I need one that can travel a certain amount of light years for this next mission and I can’t upgrade it on my current ship (or don’t know how to) so I’m just buy a cheap little ship for 80k credits that I’ll use

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
this would suck if I spent time customizing or building any…as it is I haven’t even bought a ship yet…just been using the ones I found/that were gifted to me…about to buy my first ship cuz I need one that can travel a certain amount of light years for this next mission and I can’t upgrade it on my current ship (or don’t know how to) so I’m just buy a cheap little ship for 80k credits that I’ll use
the modified star eagle has been my go too

but Im about to build Black Haven, so I can stop falling off the goddamn ladder

and Im gonna get an 8 person crew

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Total Jump distance is determined by your grav drive a total mass/weight.

Having more and/or Fuel tanks determines how many consecutive jumps you can make in a single go (ie going from one side of the star map to the other in a single fast travel, instead of only so far to a particular system then jumping again to the destination)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Total Jump distance is determined by your grav drive a total mass/weight.

Having more and/or Fuel tanks determines how many consecutive jumps you can make in a single go (ie going from one side of the star map to the other in a single fast travel, instead of only so far to a particular system then jumping again to the destination)

they won’t let me change anything tho…I didn’t realize until last night there’s a skill that affects that which I’ve been neglecting so I said fukk it and just bought the cheap little ship…I’m not really inclined to get into all the building and crafting shyt (ship, outposts, weapons, space suits, food, etc.) to be honest anyway