Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
went to another systemā€¦did the 6 hour wait and came back and itā€™s empty :francis:

hmm I didnā€™t go to venus tho to kill timeā€¦maybe I have to go there specifically

worked when I ā€œwaitedā€ on venus for 6 hoursā€¦apparently 6 hours on venus is 5 days in the game cuz I just got reminded in the game that I have to attend something I am supposed to attend

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes its holding the game back tbh. MS need to open that bag šŸ’¼. Us old ass gamers can feel it when you play.

I mean i like it but it can definitely use a coding overhaul from the ground up even unreal engine keeps moving forward building on the same idea. but bethesda hasnt put any time for that 2.0 version it seems...:francis:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I mean i like it but it can definitely use a coding overhaul from the ground up even unreal engine keeps moving forward building on the same idea. but bethesda hasnt put any time for that 2.0 version it seems...:francis:
Exactly nice comparison as well. Weā€™ve have seen unreal with gears back in 06. Unreal today is light years ahead in development

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

love the gameā€¦been ā€œno-lifingā€ it practically every night the last 2 weeksā€¦shyt has fukked up my sleeping cycleā€¦some frustrating gameplay mechanics at times but I have been enjoying it overallā€¦surprisingly the combat/shooting has been the best partā€¦it was the area I was most hesitant aboutā€¦and fwiw this is coming from someone who couldnā€™t get into skyrim and bailed on fallout 4 after playing it for a day or twoā€¦imo itā€™s a sort of mashup of mass effect one (story) and andromeda (gameplay)ā€¦mass effect oneā€™s story is much tighter tho

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
love the gameā€¦been ā€œno-lifingā€ it practically every night the last 2 weeksā€¦shyt has fukked up my sleeping cycleā€¦some frustrating gameplay mechanics at times but I have been enjoying it overallā€¦surprisingly the combat/shooting has been the best partā€¦it was the area I was most hesitant aboutā€¦and fwiw this is coming from someone who couldnā€™t get into skyrim and bailed on fallout 4 after playing it for a day or twoā€¦imo itā€™s a sort of mashup of mass effect one (story) and andromeda (gameplay)ā€¦mass effect oneā€™s story is much tighter tho

you playing on the deck or pc?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Iā€™ve tried it shyt was kind of hard.
luckily I maxed out on jet packs cuz you will fall immediately if you donā€™t jump up and then you need enough boost to get to where they tell you to goā€¦first I jump on top that roofā€¦getting on that ledge is tedious/tricky but I did it thoā€¦now I gotta do it 9 more times lol

done it 5x nowā€¦the hardest part tho is still getting on the small ass fukking ledge

*edit*

pirate bounty cleared! :blessed:

ended up doing it ā€œjustā€ 8x which was slightly more than enough to cover the bounty (ā‰ˆ1,150,000 creds smh)

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just got on the ship from the first mission i stayed up for 2 hours in the am... Im so tired right now and i wanna get some sleep i'll do the dogfight later...:dead: I'm gonna mine everything in sight. people streaming dont mine shyt. :why: