Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
There is one stupid thing that happens to me that is annoying as fukk....

My character gets hurt.....

off the stupid ladder in my ship. Im talking sprains, contusions, broken limbs, etc :snoop:

Ah the good ol’ 3 story ladder from the cockpit to the landing bay. You thought you made yourself a shortcut huh?:pachaha:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ah the good ol’ 3 story ladder from the cockpit to the landing bay. You thought you made yourself a shortcut huh?:pachaha:
I wanted that 3rd floor captains quarters like mass effect

Didnt expect to almost die for it, EVERYDAY smh

Nova has stairs

My next build is gonna have alot of nova parts

and that nova cockpit is sexy, pause

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

definitely doing this…this 1M credit bounty is retarded…should be a cap on the bounty or they should utilize a better system in regards to the pirates cuz the dumb shyt is there’s no pirate bounty once you’re not doing the storyline which I’m trapped in and it’s made for some confusing moments in the game bcuz the UC sysdef ship still views me as an enemy too

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
definitely doing this…this 1M credit bounty is retarded…should be a cap on the bounty or they should utilize a better system in regards to the pirates cuz the dumb shyt is there’s no pirate bounty once you’re not doing the storyline which I’m trapped in and it’s made for some confusing moments in the game bcuz the UC sysdef ship still views me as an enemy too
I’m about to build that space carrier someone posted pages ago :shaq:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That don’t mean nuffin!

I still ain’t beat AC Origins, Cyberpunk and Red Dead 2:bryan:

I take my time with these games like my first time with a bad ass woman:ahh:

I feel you…without going into spoilers, the main quests reach a point at the halfway mark where once you cross that point it makes it feel “silly” (for me it somewhat ruins the immersion) to run around doing certain missions that aren’t high stake…fortunately I did pretty much all the faction storylines prior to crossing that point but for me it’s made some of the lesser missions feel like busy work now that the main storyline has ramped up a lot…it’s like why am I dedicating time to running around doing bill collector missions now that I know there’s a serious threat to me, the constellation and the rest of the universe

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This follow the distortions on the scanner shyt a pain in the ass

I had the same complaint initially…it gets easier…after the first 2 I realized you just gotta look for the tall tower and not the “statue” looking constructs…so as soon as I land on a planet, I jet pack to the top of my ship and turn the scanner on and look around for the tower…you’ll usually see one in the distance and the scanner going “haywire” confirms it

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I had the same complaint initially…it gets easier…after the first 2 I realized you just gotta look for the tall tower and not the “statue” looking constructs…so as soon as I land on a planet, I jet pack to the top of my ship and turn the scanner on and look around for the tower…you’ll usually see one in the distance and the scanner going “haywire” confirms it
I wish i would have known that my first time out there, i wasted hours trying to get that first power

but since then it doesnt take long now

I been building my new ship in my head all day 4 hours until I can make it real

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
game is fukking huge. Tryna rush the story so I can chill in ng+ but I'm gathering missions constantly and damn near wanna see where all they end lol

Yeah, I'll throw those boots away in the far galaxy. Yeah, I'll grab this comic while I drop these presents off but let me do this UC mission real quick but then also, let me stop over here and see what's going. Okay, dropping these boots off... but oh shyt, let me see what's going on over here lol.

It's insanely dense and I haven't even scratched the surface at all

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
game is fukking huge. Tryna rush the story so I can chill in ng+ but I'm gathering missions constantly and damn near wanna see where all they end lol

Yeah, I'll throw those boots away in the far galaxy. Yeah, I'll grab this comic while I drop these presents off but let me do this UC mission real quick but then also, let me stop over here and see what's going. Okay, dropping these boots off... but oh shyt, let me see what's going on over here lol.

I wouldn’t even rush the main story like that for NG+ breh. I think that advice is trash honestly

NG+ means more when you actually make decisions and see things play out in your first playthrough. Then when you play for a second time you can make different decisions and see different outcomes.

Enjoy the ride breh NG+ ain’t going no where

I got 150 hours in this game and I still haven’t done that shyt yet

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Dont worry about new game plus, i tell you why if you want spoilers