Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
damn that’s beautiful…I tried to get into it last night so I could hide the artifacts there instead of on my ship…was gonna build it on earth…granted temps there are extreme…frozen or arid areas…but that shyt looked way too complex and I was on the tail end of an all-nighter and high af so I couldn’t even wrap my brain around that shyt

That’s how I was when I got my first ship….. cuz I’m just tired of all the grinding I was doing on that mission path where I believe they’ll give me a free ship.

Like I said, I tried to take on one of the final parts of it and got my ass humbled quickly because I was outgunned with my default ship even with the upgraded I have on It.

Man they was blitzing me and blew me out the sky QUICKLY

I was looking like @Pressure if he got a night with Gianna Michaels, I wasn’t lasting 5 mins :damn:

So I had to cop and then I was fukking with some upgrades. Didn’t even finish cuz it was too late in the night

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gave Andrea however you spell her name the gernade launcher and she be lighting shyt the fukk up :russ:

bruh lmaoooooo

I let her run off and do her thing and try not to be near her…I just hear explosions and go to the opposite side of wherever it is we’re fighting

she low key be blowing herself up cuz she’ll fire it at point blank range too then I gotta go give her a medpack smh

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Im sorry brehs but that one story mission is stupid as fukk

Dont Rob

Dont Steal

and defintley dont kill

unless they have an artifact, if thats the case murder everyone on the damn ship :stopitslime:

RIP to the queen of the girl scouts of the galaxy
I didn't kill anyone, I bribed the Mercs in the throne room, then when the fighting started, Barrett put a shotgun slug in dude's leg.
He then surrendered, I took the artifact and I ran off the ship like he was going to change his mind :russ:

That was a weird mission because it supposed to be one of those "how bad do you want it?" moral dilemmas.

Wasn't as good as it could have been.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Is the vanguard double agent quest line the only way to get into the crimson fleet? Also is there a quest line to join the house varuun?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Holy Cow!!! This bridge is BUTTER!!!! :damn:

I got this on my big ship :youngsabo:

If you goto each ship manufacturer’s showroom/staryard, you’ll get access to exclusive bridges like that one and a few 3x2, 4x4 habs that you can’t get from the other ship vendors

Stroud-ekland and Taiyo have showrooms on Neon, HopeTech in Hopetown, Nova at the ship vendor on Titan, and Deimos on their staryard in Sol

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Hadrian Sanon is recruitable. Apparently after you finish the UC Vanguard, you go back to Mars to talk to Percival.

He'll give you the idea of asking her to come with you to do some radiant quests.

HADRIAN :damn:
Yep

I'm a little annoyed all the factions don't give them, actually

Freestar almost feels unfinished, tbh

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
finished the crimson fleet questline last night. I might finally give this game a break after binging since early access :pachaha:

Character is lvl 48 and I’ve done all the faction questlines, main quest, and a ton of side quests. I may do some more shyt until I get to lvl 50 then make a hard save for that character and start New Game+ at some point

One thing I want to do in NG+ is to build up the starting frontier ship into a C Class monster. Should be a lot easier with all the skills I have now

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im happy i got to kill ikande. above all he took a unique rifle from me and didnt give it back