Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just curious…..

For y’all ship build weapons, do y’all have 3 weapons or are y’all running with 2?

I ask that cuz I watched a vid and this one dude made a strong case it going with 2.

And just balancing those or leveling those up and increasing shields.

Also it does get a little convoluted having to press 2 triggers and then the Y button.

2 guns seems like it make it easier to focus on maneuvering.

I think I’m bout to drop my missles and just rock with stronger lasers and canons but what say y’all?

Just curious on y’all ship builds and thoughts

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just curious…..

For y’all ship build weapons, do y’all have 3 weapons or are y’all running with 2?

I ask that cuz I watched a vid and this one dude made a strong case it going with 2.

Also it does get a little convoluted having to press 2 triggers and then the Y button.

I think I’m bout to drop my missles and just rock with stronger lasers and canons but what say y’all?

2 different guns only isn’t bad, just make sure one does good shield damage and the other does hull damage. I ran a setup like this for a while until I upgraded my reactor and just said fukk it and added more missiles because I had the capacity for them

And while you can have up to 3 KINDS of weapons, you can have multiple guns of the same type mounted on to your ship as long as your reactor has enough power for them. So you could have like 4 laser cannons and 3 rail guns with only the 2 types of weapons assigned

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
2 different guns only isn’t bad, just make sure one does good shield damage and the other does hull damage. I ran a setup like this for a while until I upgraded my reactor and just said fukk it and added more missiles because I had the capacity for them

And while you can have up to 3 KINDS of weapons, you can have multiple guns of the same type mounted on to your ship as long as your reactor has enough power for them. So you could have like 4 laser cannons and 3 rail guns with only the 2 types of weapons assigned

HOLY shyt!!!

Ok I was wondering about that. Like could I just double up on one type of gun!!!

Bet!!! I think I’m gonna go that route!!!

Cuz after doing a shyt load of simulator battles….. I think I have a better grasp on how to do a space dog fight….. though that Level 5 sim is a bytch. I never got to 6 yet

With my current shields, I can take on like 2-3 but anymore than that is a problem and has been too much for me.

#AndNoPause
#InPausable

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
NG+ = starfield multiverse with multiple varations of the main quest

if you decided to even do it, you can skip it after the first run

and theres 10 different levels of new game plus

this shyt is nuts

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Just curious…..

I only run two weapons. Four identical particle beams and 2 missiles. I put a par into miss and what's ever left over into PB. It takes a while for miss to reload but I can get off about 3-4x2 in a few seconds...the PB basically have no cooldown and it melts what ever you're shooting, shields or hull. When I upgrade my reactor, I'm adding more missiles so I can one tab an unshielded ship.

And i figured out how to cheese ship battles, when out numbered. Hit the boost past them, while spamming PB then thrust:dame: behind them and spam miss until you out. Fly away and do it again.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I only run two weapons. Four identical particle beams and 2 missiles. I put a par into miss and what's ever left over into PB. It takes a while for miss to reload but I can get off about 3-4x2 in a few seconds...the PB basically have no cooldown. When I upgrad my reactor, I'm adding more missiles.

Damn…. I may copycat your strategy…. Cuz I was gonna get rid of missiles

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

this is the way