Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dunno if I’m just burnt out from doing side missions or if they’re just simply better than the main mission…main mission is feeling like a bit of a chore tho now that I’m focused on it

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Ight ima bytch about one thing.

Im tired of these gotdamn shootouts where i gotta jump up and down 30 flights of stairs, nikkas jumping out of bushes with the robot dog , alien and two cats with shotgun combos throwin grenades n shyt man. I mean i got the “get back “ power now but damn breh :beli:

You can get washed n rinsed in a few seconds and you cant even escape. Vasco all up in the got damn way everytime i turn around and you gotta duck and weave to jump inbetween stairs and big crystals n shyt :beli:

The fukk homie , foreal . Had to run that shyt back like 14 times:beli:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
running around trying to find out how the fukk to get in “sub 12” only to google that it’s locked behind some random ass mission I didn’t do before…then why the fukk give me the option to do this mission…this game is pissing me off at times

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Starfield Strix System: Where to Find Best Planet for XP FarmingStarfield Strix System: Where to Find Best Planet for XP Farming

gonna try this now…I’m close to finishing the game…only reason I’m not done yet is I want to clear up this pirate bounty so I can finish the storyline before I do the last 5-6 missions for the main quest…dunno if I’m gonna do NG+…the game is too long which would be great if there weren’t too many annoying little things that slow it down…probably spent as much time in inventory, map, skills, powers, ship, etc. menus as I did some of these missions