Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
One of the main story missions landed me with a $500 UC bounty. Finally about to start the undercover vanguard missions

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the main story missions landed me with a $500 UC bounty. Finally about to start the undercover vanguard missions

pay pay pay pay pay pay pay it!!!

I let my pride turn a skirmish with a pirate over 175 credits into a bounty that is close to 800k credits smmfh

the law in this game is actually pretty reasonable once you comply :mjpls:

shot someone again in a bar in neon city and thought “oh no here we go again” but I remember reading if you holster your guns then security will just take you in for a fine which they did so I’m glad it wasn’t a repeat of my first trip there

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna start a 2nd character on this who never does shyt with the main quest. If you play the main quest you play this game differently than if you don't.
Yea, I think I’m gonna chill and do more of these side missions before I grab more powers. These side missions also do a good job of world building and that’s something that really draws me in.

this is ultimately why I’m glad I didn’t rush thru the main quest and then looked to approach side quests on NG+ as some have suggested even tho I can get why they said that and thought it made more sense initially…but now that I’ve put some real time into it, the gameplay seems more meaningful hitting up these side quests first/alongside the main quests and creating a “story”/background for my character based on the different experiences and space adventures I’ve had in conjunction with completing some main missions at a slow and steady pace…I also think it affects the story too as on some missions characters have reacted by stating I may be overqualified to do certain tasks even tho they appreciate the help…idk personally just felt it made for a better gaming experience for me

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
if yall finished the main story, about which quest would yall say is the half way point?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I got $176,130 credits on deck :wow: :wow:
I’m feeling like a rich nikka:blessed:
my mans. You gonna take 1 trip to the ship builder once you can get the 2nd tier parts/Class B ships and half that money gonna be gone on some marginal upgrades.

Speaking from experience. Ya boy was in the 200k range two hours ago. Now I'm peeking over 100k solely from ship engines, a new shield and all the iron I could find for outpost creation :snoop:

That said, refreshing in a Bethesda game to finally have use for money. I remember in Skyrim routinely sitting on enough money to buy all of Whiterun simply because there wasn't anything to use it on mid/late game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Repairing the Eye. Do NOT repair the Eye unless you ready ready.

All I'm gonna say.

ya kinda wish I had known that in advance…the mission is titled “short sighted”…sarah ended up dying a little while after that…don’t know if that happens regardless or if it’s just certain playthroughs…in any event it feels weird doing some side missions now that I’ve passed that point

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
ya kinda wish I had known that in advance…the mission is titled “short sighted”…sarah ended up dying a little while after that…don’t know if that happens regardless or if it’s just certain playthroughs…in any event it feels weird doing some side missions now that I’ve passed that point
Interesting...:jbhmm:

I got a different result :patrice:

In my game it was barrett