Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I posted that above earlier :mjlol:

But I saw something even crazier. On one board….. some of the alien was these rock monsters that basically look like part of the mountains and boy in that vid either they was hard as fukk to defeat or the player didn’t have the proper equipment cuz him and Sarah was getting they ass whooped
Picked up that power cell and them nikkas was immediately right behind me :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Picked up that power cell and them nikkas was immediately right behind me :dead:

Nicca…… I sprinted back….. I wanted nothing more to do with them

The thing that scared me was I left Sam behind.

When I got back…… I waited for like 2 minutes and I was like “uh oh”

Was contemplating should I go back or enter the building and at the last moment he pulled up! Lol

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got the job for being a damn errand boy for a while that I need to start somewhere :what:

This mfer showed up random and got mad as fukk cause he lost his job that I replaced him and he wants to kill me over fukking shytty job :gucci: I was almost ready to :bustback: but lucky I changed my mind to talk him out of it to see where this story going.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I got the job for being a damn errand boy for a while that I need to start somewhere :what:

This mfer showed up random and got mad as fukk cause he lost his job that I replaced him and he wants to kill me over fukking shytty job :gucci: I was almost ready to :bustback: but lucky I changed my mind to talk him out of it to see where this story going.

I killed old boy right in the coffee shop :blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Oh I forgot to mention I had my first real Zero-Gravity fight today and boy that epic on some random moon.

Man I was jumping and my guy was jumping like 30 feet in the air and I was like :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

Had me out using my level 1 jet pack like I’m Ironman:mjlol:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn I just straight up flew thru a pirate ship :picard:

blew it up but no visible damage to mine

it’s shields were down and I was trying to knock the engines out…the ship was down to the last small piece of bar cuz ultimately I wanted to board it but I got in too close trying to take out the engine and just smashed thru it lol

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I just had my first “fukk this shyt I’m going to bed” moment.

So I finally jacked a pirate ship…. The moment I take over his shytty ship like 2 more ships came out of nowhere for backup to attack me!

My new ship was always fukked up from the work I put on it….. I was about to die and instead of doing all that again….. it’s 4:30am…. I’m going to bed :mjlol:

I’ll deal with this tomorrow

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn…starborn killed sarah on the eye

*edit*

why they gave me the option to wear her clothes? :heh:

Last edited: