Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I got two fly ass houses and a pretty good outpost:ahh: I farm aluminum (pronounced Al-Lu-minuim) iron, copper and helium, I can make whatever I want.

I’m mad that as soon as I paid off my dream house the UC blessed me with a penthouse with the crazy balcony views. I spent a few hours decorating both houses, video tour coming soon

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna start a 2nd character on this who never does shyt with the main quest. If you play the main quest you play this game differently than if you don't.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm gonna start a 2nd character on this who never does shyt with the main quest. If you play the main quest you play this game differently than if you don't.
Yea, I think I’m gonna chill and do more of these side missions before I grab more powers. These side missions also do a good job of world building and that’s something that really draws me in.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This game can be very humbling at times….

I can’t progress to a certain mission I want because my skills and levels ain’t high enough to take on space fleets, I don’t have the money to buy the strongest fleets (and I’m sitting on $100K+), and my guy just ain’t built for it.

I’m glad doing the space sim is a great way to build up skills. I’m not doing smaller mission for a little bit of credits and exp and then hitting that sim

I’m gonna build my Piloting and Shield skills up

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Oh I forgot to mention I had my first real Zero-Gravity fight today and boy that epic on some random moon.

Man I was jumping and my guy was jumping like 30 feet in the air and I was like :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

Had me out using my level 1 jet pack like I’m Ironman:mjlol:
Coming up on 60hrs and I haven't had a zero-g fight yet. I got a bunch of guns with that zero-g buff and land nerf too:francis:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I've killed so many pirates and spacers that random Uc officers give me money in the streets

hq720.jpg

Im top flight security of the world!