Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Good shyt breh :ehh:

I know exactly how you feel with the interior stuff. Often times I spend more time editing how the interior habs flow throughout the ship than the actual exterior, or I’ll finish the exterior but still be swapping out habs and cockpits on the regular until it’s juuuuust right

I make it even harder on myself too cuz I try to be realistic. Like I’m not putting an infirmary on the 3rd level where you have to climb multiple ladders and hallways to get to. Gotta put that shyt right by landing bay in case of emergency :mjpls:

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. :ohhh: It ain't that serious but you got me thinking about drawing this shyt on paper for planning. When I started I really wanted to eliminate ladders to the cockpit.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah that makes a lot of sense. :ohhh: It ain't that serious but you got me thinking about drawing this shyt on paper for planning. When I started I really wanted to eliminate ladders to the cockpit.

Another thing is that apparently the “order” you snap the habs together is determines how/where the ladders and doors connect so that’s something to be mindful of if your interiors are doing goofy shyt like walling off an obvious door in one spot while adding a ladder in the middle of hab next to a desk in another

I got into the habit of quick saving before and after I go into ship builder so I can mess around with ideas/layouts and just back out if I don’t like it, or reload the save if I build something then realize something was off after actually going on the ship. Makes the whole trial and error process a lil easier

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many guns ya carry? I feel like I carry too much :mjlol: :mjlol:

personally keep six and I favorite them so they occupy the 3 favorite slots on the left and the right (6 total)…I save the top 3 favorite slots for powers and the bottom 3 favorite slots for health shyt

sometimes I’ll end up with 10 guns…if the enemy is cooking me with a specific gun or I run out of bullets then I’ll pick up additional guns off a couple bodies…there are a couple guns some enemies use that fire incendiary rounds…no pun…so I’ll snatch those off them if I can

Last edited:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

this school ship (teacher and some kids) just guilt-tripped me into giving them 10 ship parts which as coincidence would have it is the exact amount I had :unimpressed:
I said....

fukk them kids
Good shyt breh :ehh:

I know exactly how you feel with the interior stuff. Often times I spend more time editing how the interior habs flow throughout the ship than the actual exterior, or I’ll finish the exterior but still be swapping out habs and cockpits on the regular until it’s juuuuust right

I make it even harder on myself too cuz I try to be realistic. Like I’m not putting an infirmary on the 3rd level where you have to climb multiple ladders and hallways to get to. Gotta put that shyt right by landing bay in case of emergency :mjpls:

I trashed that ship I was building because those parts I was using as extenders are actually hallways

Hallways that lead to no where, it looked so dumb on the inside

Also I started thinking.....

why in the fukk are you building a class B ship, when I can just get a C and max it out

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

I said....

fukk them kids

I trashed that ship I was building because those parts I was using as extenders are actually hallways

Hallways that lead to no where, it looked so dumb on the inside

Also I started thinking.....

why in the fukk are you building a class B ship, when I can just get a C and max it out

I gave up on ship building for right now. I designed one that looked good and performed well but I kept getting the dock and not enough legs errors so I scarped it and gave up.