Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m racking up bodies catching up on these neon city missions…security isn’t fukking with me this time around tho…I must’ve accidentally killed a bystander or something last time to have them on my neck like they were lol

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Lock picking is easy as fukk. It's actually easier than hacking in Cyberpunk because there's no clock.

They show you which levels each pick doesn't work on...

Very much worth is and lucrative
It is easy

I just found it more lucrative to kill people and take their shyt then lock pick

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I noticed in general there’s a “tax” on bounties…it’s always more than it shows on the kiosk…just paid off my neon city bounty…I literally got around 6 missions to do on there so finally got that cleared but now I’m down to 1466 credits so I’m broke again lol…the pirate bounty is up to almost 483k credits smh
I just looked at my stats, I got ZERO bodies lol, abd a couple accidental thefts forgetting when I'm somewhere I can't grab shyt from. I'm pretty much a fukkin good samaritan

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you done the Ryujin missions yet in Neon?

lol yeah I did the first mission…haven’t started the 2nd one yet (where I have to go to akila city) cuz I wanna finish up all business on neon city

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
goddamn idk what happened…one minute I’m taking out a pirate ship then the next I have a whole freestar fleet after me…idk maybe I hit one of their ships by mistake…there’s definitely gonna be a bounty on me for that…shyt. :snoop:

*edit*

only 650 credits :whew:

pirate bounty up to 543k creds tho:pachaha:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
the “side” quest storylines are the length of some full games :heh:

I finished that UC jail quest for the crimson fleet shyt took 4 hours. IDK if my level is low or the difficulty(I’m on hard :dame:) but those nasty ass space roaches were kicking my ass. Then had a glitch at the end with the mother roach and the game not allowing me to board the prison ship so I had to restart the boss battle