Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I finished that UC jail quest for the crimson fleet shyt took 4 hours. IDK if my level is low or the difficulty(I’m on hard :dame:) but those nasty ass space roaches were kicking my ass. Then had a glitch at the end with the mother roach and the game not allowing me to board the prison ship so I had to restart the boss battle

that was a grueling mission…couldn’t wait to gtfo that planet by the time we got thru fighting the giant ass roach 🤣

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished MK1 story. :wow: but at the end of chapter 15 had me :patrice: especially after the credit had me :dahell:

MK 1 story was more interesting than Starfield's story

MK1 is the game of the year so far :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just survived a dogfight with 3 starborn ships :whew:

tried to perform a space jump but there was a planet blocking my marker so I had no choice but to stay and fight since I couldn’t fast travel neither…thought I was dead but held my own

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I finished that UC jail quest for the crimson fleet shyt took 4 hours. IDK if my level is low or the difficulty(I’m on hard :dame:) but those nasty ass space roaches were kicking my ass. Then had a glitch at the end with the mother roach and the game not allowing me to board the prison ship so I had to restart the boss battle

Yeah they reminded me of the flood from Halo just coming out of nowhere i had to use my pistol on their asses. I kept putting mines near the mother creature and wss shooting from the staircase

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I just finished MK1 story. :wow: but at the end of chapter 15 had me :patrice: especially after the credit had me :dahell:

MK 1 story was more interesting than Starfield's story

MK1 is the game of the year so far :wow:
Are you trying to troll? You aren’t doing a good job.

Compare a fighting game you can finish in a day with an rpg who’s story you haven’t even beat yet brehs

And this isn’t the MK1 thread so why post in here about it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they reminded me of the flood from Halo just coming out of nowhere i had to use my pistol on their asses. I kept putting mines near the mother creature and wss shooting from the staircase

I had cuts, frostbite, all types of ailments at the end. Plus I was over heavy from going over my carry limit. I had to keep running in the tower to have one way for the roaches to come toward me(and also have that Winston cac distract them. He was getting fukked up :heh: )Still haven’t done any story missions outside meeting the constellation

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Neon is so turnt i be in that bytch catchin bodies, and then go to New Atlantis on some lay low shi.

And I got a Eon mod'd to be auto.

:francis: . Still haven't stepped foot on akila city im not wit the space maga shyt.
im about to hop on and go to neon. i got that perk after all

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you trying to troll? You aren’t doing a good job.

Compare a fighting game you can finish in a day with an rpg who’s story you haven’t even beat yet brehs

And this isn’t the MK1 thread so why post in here about into

No, I'm not a troll. I love Starfield and Starfield was my game of the year until MK1 came in and took over and MK1 is my game of the year so far

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finally finished building my main ship named it Red Reft

4HyXiL2.png

pr62Rm6.png

bxh15qc.png

:patrice: Missile launcher looks tacky on top of the cockpit, I'm either gonna reposition or find a better looking weapon next time. I messed up taking the pictures on that outpost. I spent a couple of hours trying to get this ship functional was too tired to look for a better spot :dead:

Interior:

OszIN7J.png

:francis: I fukked up making a hab connect to the landing bay, gonna see if I can fit in an engineering hab instead.

3jwUDgz.png

The right side of the two Deimos 2x1 All-in-one habitat I put in for the crew.

hv0pWw4.png

:youngsabo: Only harems on this ship! Part of the reason it took me so long to build was because I really liked the interior of the Stroud-Eklund cockpit I chose but IMO the exterior is ugly and it's shape was disagreeing with a lot of the structures I wanted to install to make it look decent. :martin: Had to lose some mobility to be satisfied.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Finally finished building my main ship named it Red Reft

4HyXiL2.png

pr62Rm6.png

bxh15qc.png

:patrice: Missile launcher looks tacky on top of the cockpit, I'm either gonna reposition or find a better looking weapon next time. I messed up taking the pictures on that outpost. I spent a couple of hours trying to get this ship functional was too tired to look for a better spot :dead:

Interior:

OszIN7J.png

:francis: I fukked up making a hab connect to the landing bay, gonna see if I can fit in an engineering hab instead.

3jwUDgz.png

The right side of the two Deimos 2x1 All-in-one habitat I put in for the crew.

hv0pWw4.png

:youngsabo: Only harems on this ship! Part of the reason it took me so long to build was because I really liked the interior of the Stroud-Eklund cockpit I chose but IMO the exterior is ugly and it's shape was disagreeing with a lot of the structures I wanted to install to make it look decent. :martin: Had to lose some mobility to be satisfied.

Good shyt breh :ehh:

I know exactly how you feel with the interior stuff. Often times I spend more time editing how the interior habs flow throughout the ship than the actual exterior, or I’ll finish the exterior but still be swapping out habs and cockpits on the regular until it’s juuuuust right

I make it even harder on myself too cuz I try to be realistic. Like I’m not putting an infirmary on the 3rd level where you have to climb multiple ladders and hallways to get to. Gotta put that shyt right by landing bay in case of emergency :mjpls:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i have abounty and dont know why. everybody in new atlantis is shooting at me