Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'm level 22 and I still haven't joined the UC. Am I too late for it's benefits to matter/is it worth it? :lupe:
I've been doing the space western side

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm level 22 and I still haven't joined the UC. Am I too late for it's benefits to matter/is it worth it? :lupe:
I've been doing the space western side
Na theres still some things to get from them

Im lvl 28 and havent finished the questline myself, but some of the things I got from it were cool

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Na theres still some things to get from them

Im lvl 28 and havent finished the questline myself
I was gonna go to Neon and actually look around instead of the dip in for the Ranger line, maybe join their cyberpunk gang scene. But I just ran into a UC Captain in a quest and it got me wondering.

I always do that though. :snoop:I ain't join the Companions in Skyrim until my third character - same feel. I'mma go check em out :salute:

How's the storyline?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was gonna go to Neon and actually look around instead of the dip in for the Ranger line, maybe join their cyberpunk gang scene. But I just ran into a UC Captain in a quest and it got me wondering.

I always do that though. :snoop:I ain't join the Companions in Skyrim until my third character - same feel. I'mma go check em out :salute:

How's the storyline?
Its bigger than I thought... I need to finish it, but I might have to go brutalize some mfers on MK1 first

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been on this game since 4PM i need to get off. I got this overpowered Shotgun shyt like a gernade

is it the “big bang” particle beam shotgun?

started really using it last night…have a clip of a dude running up on me and low key surprising me but that gun blew his shyt up lol

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So I get ready to do this mission for vanguard and they were like bring your best guns and go see our guy to make sure you have all the weapons you need.

So I go spend about 15k on guns and ammo, I get to the mission and they have literally all the guns I just bought plus some more just sitting on the table. I was like really?
Then 3 minutes into the mission there is another room full of guns and ammo:stopitslime:talking about a waste of money.

I did get some nice guns on that mission tho

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMFH. I blame MK1 cause MK1 made me forget about this game cause I can't stop thinking about MK1 while I playing Starfield :snoop: