Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So I get ready to do this mission for vanguard and they were like bring your best guns and go see our guy to make sure you have all the weapons you need.

So I go spend about 15k on guns and ammo, I get to the mission and they have literally all the guns I just bought plus some more just sitting on the table. I was like really?
Then 3 minutes into the mission there is another room full of guns and ammo:stopitslime:talking about a waste of money.

I did get some nice guns on that mission tho
Always Save before big purchases on rpgs

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
sysdef declared war on me just for defending myself. i wasnt really trying to be a bad guy just yet but it is what it is...return fire

seems like once you get a bounty on your head you might as well just stock up on ammo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sysdef declared war on me just for defending myself. i wasnt really trying to be a bad guy just yet but it is what it is...return fire

seems like once you get a bounty on your head you might as well just stock up on ammo

take it from me—pay the bounty ASAP before it gets worse :hubie:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
take it from me—pay the bounty ASAP before it gets worse :hubie:
i couldnt. i had to get myself arrested to clear it up
dude said i could go to jail or go undercover for sysdef, "but dont kill anybody!" i was with it but i was also getting shot at so

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i couldnt. i had to get myself arrested to clear it up
dude said i could go to jail or go undercover for sysdef, "but dont kill anybody!" i was with it but i was also getting shot at so

ohhh that mission lmao

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Andreja getting on my nerves. I’m about to switch back to boss pawg or one of these gay dudes. :mjlol:

she was at first but it’s easy as hell to get her to forgive you when you fukk up and it counts toward your persuasion skills…and she’s clutch on the battlefield…she be running ahead of me and finding those last couple of enemy stragglers that are hard to locate granted I can use my power now to highlight their position