Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
In the basement of the lodge there’s a room with a research station and all the crafting tables. Next to the research station there is a small box with unlimited storage that is safe. I’ve been using it for the same reason myself

Also the safe in your bedroom in the back of the lodge is safe for storage as well
Thank you breh

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Please tell me there is a perk that gives me better prices on sales. I sold a ship I acquired for $8,000 then they turned around and sold it it 71k
price-just.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m getting 15k credits added to my pirate bounty for every pirate I kill at this point…I shudder at the thought of how much the bounty is at now :mjlol:

I noticed in general there’s a “tax” on bounties…it’s always more than it shows on the kiosk…just paid off my neon city bounty…I literally got around 6 missions to do on there so finally got that cleared but now I’m down to 1466 credits so I’m broke again lol…the pirate bounty is up to almost 483k credits smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please tell me there is a perk that gives me better prices on sales. I sold a ship I acquired for $8,000 then they turned around and sold it it 71k

ya I stole/sold like 2-3 ships and decided it’s not worth the effort…I can make the same or a little bit more money continuing to do vanguard missions (killing terrormorphs and/or taking down enemy ships)…surveying planets for cash is a long ass hassle too smh

*edit*

to add insult to injury I think I lost a couple important items when all my shyt got transferred over each time I stole a ship

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I noticed in general there’s a “tax” on bounties…it’s always more than it shows on the kiosk…just paid off my neon city bounty…I literally got around 6 missions to do on there so finally got that cleared but now I’m down to 1466 credits so I’m broke again lol…the pirate bounty is up to almost 483k credits smh

The pirate bounty is crazy :pachaha:

The crimson fleet is the last major questline I have to do but I haven’t started it yet.

I’ve gone to Kyrx and single-handedly wiped out all the enemy ships there and still have never had a bounty for them. I’m guessing that since I never joined the faction, slaughtering all those mobs of soliders throughout my entire playthrough don’t mean anything :yeshrug:

Also, on some “meta” shyt, us talking about our different playthroughs and experiences is almost a play on the whole multiverse concept in itself:ohhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this lockpicking shyt is turning into a fukking hassle :francis:

then these stores only sell them in limited quantities at a time so you gotta do the waiting bullshyt smh

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
this lockpicking shyt is turning into a tucking hassle :francis:

then these stores only sell them in limited quantities at a time so you gotta do the waiting bullshyt smh
To be honest on fallout and Skyrim there are certain items I always console command into my inventory. The thing about lock picking is they don’t always give you the correct patterns, sometimes you have to back out and go back in and waste a lock pick. And then you get in and it be a basic as gun and 100 credits. :stopitslime:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Hopefully Bethesda releases another patch soon. I can’t finish the ryujin quest line because one of the characters spawned outside of the map.:francis:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
To be honest on fallout and Skyrim there are certain items I always console command into my inventory. The thing about lock picking is they don’t always give you the correct patterns, sometimes you have to back out and go back in and waste a lock pick. And then you get in and it be a basic as gun and 100 credits. :stopitslime:

this lockpicking shyt is turning into a tucking hassle :francis:

I stopped doing it for the most part