Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
when u see a crimson fleet facility you want to kill, raid,and pillage but u a narc for the uc

Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's crazy is that the full game MK1 looks crazy graphics better than MK1 Beta graphics :damn:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Anyone ready to explain to me how you can get lung damage from standing next to a toxic vent IN A fukkING SPACE SUIT ON A PLANET WITH NO ATMOSPHERE?

Anyone at all?

This isn't underwater and you can claim a rebreather cycles the oxygen in the water. I'm in the vacuum of space. It could be pouring out fukking mustard gas. I'm in a necessarily airtight fukking suit breathing from a non-environmental oxygen supply.

It's so fukking stupid.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Anyone ready to explain to me how you can get lung damage from standing next to a toxic vent IN A fukkING SPACE SUIT ON A PLANET WITH NO ATMOSPHERE?

Anyone at all?

This isn't underwater and you can claim a rebreather cycles the oxygen in the water. I'm in the vacuum of space. It could be pouring out fukking mustard gas. I'm in a necessarily airtight fukking suit breathing from a non-environmental oxygen supply.

It's so fukking stupid.
its a videogame

dumb shyt happens on videogames all the time

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
its a videogame

dumb shyt happens on videogames all the time
Nah.
You can't handwave that when the devs make a point to talk about the pains they went through for accuracy.

Different planets have differing gravity levels that affect movement speed and jump height. But... the literal vacuum of space is not respected? In a space game? :stopitslime:

It's lazy coding or it's a massive oversight.

They try and make considerations for bullet drop due to gravity. Laser range is further than projectile on average because mass vs energy. If you go out without a helmet you'll die. But... I get a breathing disorder from being near to toxic gas. While inside a vacuum-sealed onesie. Specifically not breathing that gas.

Sleek spacesuits are out because *realism* but apparently I'm basically wearing a glorified snorkel standing on the moon, huh? :francis:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nah.
You can't handwave that when the devs make a point to talk about the pains they went through for accuracy.

Different planets have differing gravity levels that affect movement speed and jump height. But... the literal vacuum of space is not respected? In a space game? :stopitslime:

It's lazy coding or it's a massive oversight.

They try and make considerations for bullet drop due to gravity. Laser range is further than projectile on average because mass vs energy. If you go out without a helmet you'll die. But... I get a breathing disorder from being near to toxic gas. While inside a vacuum-sealed onesie. Specifically not breathing that gas.

Sleek spacesuits are out because *realism* but apparently I'm basically wearing a glorified snorkel standing on the moon, huh? :francis:
Im not reading this shyt bruh, I dont care, you got to get over yourself

Last edited:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
word…I was wearing one suit (and helmet) and it said the radiation was depleting the suit so I put on one that had radiation protection and I was able to walk around with no helmet :heh:
I step off the space ship, no space suit, dress casually

Step on the spaceship, Im fully space suited

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Please tell me there is a perk that gives me better prices on sales. I sold a ship I acquired for $8,000 then they turned around and sold it it 71k
there is but it's incremental at best. Maxed out, you'll get 20% better sell prices. But even that makes that 8k turn into less than 10
Definitely sucks, seling a looted ship just to make a sub-2k profit after registering it :mjcry: I've made more off of guns