Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG_20230914_095247136_HDR.jpg

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed: setting it up now...

giphy.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
orion definitely and anything that uses the 40mm XPL ammo lol
I got an orion that gets stronger the more times I hit the target consecutively, that's my bytch :wow:

Theres an A-99 you get off an persuasion challenge later in the story and even tho I have technically better guns, its efficient as hell for the purpose you use it for, so I use it all the time too :whew:

The game needs better sniper rifles in general tho, they aren't good in this game

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got an orion that gets stronger the more times I hit the target consecutively, that's my bytch :wow:

Theres an A-99 you get off an persuasion challenge later in the story and even tho I have technically better guns, its efficient as hell for the purpose you use it for, so I use it all the time too :whew:

The game needs better sniper rifles in general tho, they aren't good in this game

I came across the A-99, it was on the ship I jacked but I never used it tho…will try it out if I get my hands on it…I gave andreja a predator type gun…called the mag something I think…haven’t used it but it looks cool when she does lol

*edit*

magpulse

BBG

Superstar
Daps
My bad I misspoke. It’s called the “Mantis”. The quest name is called “Secret Outpost”
Mission was hard as fukk cuz of them damn OP robots, but I got Razorleaf :ohlawd::whew:been fukkin spacers up ever since, hold this rep breh

Also this Mantis space suit is hard as granite, holy shyt

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
why are the dead bodies still on the ship? :heh:

I tried what that the youtube video did, Landed on a random moon and then I ran up on an Ecliptic Mercs ship these muhfukkas really took me out to orbit while Andreja fought the rest of their goons. Game wouldn't let me go anywhere until I picked her up, once I picked up Andreja and I got back on the mercs I killed were still laid out in the cockpit. :dead:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried what that the youtube video did, Landed on a random and then I ran up on an Ecliptic Mercs ship these muhfukkas really took me out to orbit while Andreja fought the rest of their goons. Game wouldn't let me go anywhere until I picked her up, once I picked up Andreja and I got back on the mercs I killed were still laid out in the cockpit. :dead:

I left andreja on the other ship cuz I was worried she’d bytch about me stealing this one…I didn’t realize they took off with me in the ship tho til you mentioned that…explains why I couldn’t get off after I killed everyone :mjlol: