Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The loading seems to taking a longer since the patch. Also seems like I’ve hit a quest bug for family reunion.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I helped this kid named Renee, this mfer I wanted me to put his draw frog posters on the wall to inspire people in his city cause his parents told him not to go out.

:stopitslime: Me - I finished putting your posters

:gladbron:Renee - You did. Thanks for your help, can't believe nobody helps me like you, you're a very cool adult!

:ufdup: Me - You know people like me ain't do it for free, they get paid to do it

:dwillhuh: Renee - I thought you would do it for free, love to help out for kids.

:birdman: Me - You thought wrong so paid up kid! I want my money!

:mjcry: Renee - I saved up my credits but here are 12 credits, now I have no money

:birdman: - Thanks. Stay out of trouble kid

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I helped this kid named Renee, this mfer I wanted me to put his draw frog posters on the wall to inspire people in his city cause his parents told him not to go out.

:gladbron:Renee - You did. Thanks for your help, can't believe nobody helps me like you, you're a very cool adult!

:ufdup: Me - You know people like me ain't do it for free, they get paid to do it

:dwillhuh: Renee - I thought you would do it for free, love to help out for kids.

:mjcry: Renee - I saved up my credits but here are 12 credits, now I have no money

Man for 12 credits you can’t even buy a meal at Chunks you ain’t have to shake that kid down like that :dead:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Damn we some some fukked up people on the coli. You robbing kids and I am thinking about robbing Grandma

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Robbed him of his 12 credits.... :childplease: :mjlol: coldblooded...

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
What’s y’all favorite gun?

I got three

Orion:banderas:
Beowulf:whew:
AA-99:whoo:
so far…

image-url-MSVnm-BUo-f-Hjb-LYMj-AEUQ0pd-KB2-Yk-Zq5-Ep2-XNngwn-YSbh2-Pi-ES3-Dwz-QRPNVv-EGumv-Pp8thvb0.png

All from side quests and randomly roaming planets.

Still only did 1 main quest I’m bugging out :lolbron:

Speaking of side quests, this game is fukking nuts.

I just finished doing this side quest to get Ricardo Bosch’s slate back…these motherfukkers are insane.

I’m reading the notes and the experiments they doing, the scientists finessing the workers out of vending machine snacks even in the future :russ:,had my first encounter with the Va’ruun:ohhh: I’m a level 12 and they was giving me that work:sadcam:

Murked them all and got that sweet, sweet Orion tho :ohlawd:

Ima warn y’all tho there’s….something, there that’s a level 30. Do not open the doors, you will die :mjgrin::francis:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man for 12 credits you can’t even buy a meal at Chunks you ain’t have to shake that kid down like that :dead:
Damn we some some fukked up people on the coli. You robbing kids and I am thinking about robbing Grandma
Robbed him of his 12 credits.... :childplease: :mjlol: coldblooded...

I did him a favor and he learned the hard way now. He won't do it again next time and he has to do it himself. Cause there are a lot of grimy people out there or worse than me. He can't depend on people or they gonna take advantage of him so I taught him a lesson.

Its not only about money, its principle! :birdman:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah. I always sit down for a few months and sell drugs after losing a job. The job is trying to deny my unemployment and will lose easily once we get to the appeal, should be within the next 2 weeks. I make enough to cover the shyt I need to pay for so I'm good being a lil low on cash for a few weeks more

I’d like to report a crime up in Detroit is there a reward for anonymous tips?:mjgrin:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
it wasnt THAT dramatic....:heh:

im just happy it finally came...:heh:

wont be able to play starfield until payday tho...:whoa: these $70 price tags are a bit blasphemous...

EDIT: I also surprised this small version is as heavy as my ps4???:wtf: that's crazy...
Get gamepass fool