Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah. I always sit down for a few months and sell drugs after losing a job. The job is trying to deny my unemployment and will lose easily once we get to the appeal, should be within the next 2 weeks. I make enough to cover the shyt I need to pay for so I'm good being a lil low on cash for a few weeks more

ok...:dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's why I'm bothering you nikka. I'm bored ASF :mjcry:. You will take this shyt and accept it (pause imo). Man up.

Man go watch some movies or tv shows do something with your life. my knee is still healing and ive not been working either..you dont see me going crazy...:mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nah. I always sit down for a few months and sell drugs after losing a job. The job is trying to deny my unemployment and will lose easily once we get to the appeal, should be within the next 2 weeks. I make enough to cover the shyt I need to pay for so I'm good being a lil low on cash for a few weeks more
I DEAD ASS thought this nikka was talking about a feature in Starfield.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

I'm like, damn, they have all of that?!

I'm fukking weak.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Ay how yall nikkas take that stilleto ecclipetic ship? Some bounty Hunters tried to roll me like a lil dog and learned the hard way but it says im not authorized to pilot their ship.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ay how yall nikkas take that stilleto ecclipetic ship? Some bounty Hunters tried to roll me like a lil dog and learned the hard way but it says im not authorized to pilot their ship.

There are different classes of ship which is determined by the kind of reactor it has. A is the lowest, then B, and then C. The pilot skill allows you to fly B & C class ships. If you can’t fly something, it’s because your rank is lower than what’s required

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What’s y’all favorite gun?

I got three

Orion:banderas:
Beowulf:whew:
AA-99:whoo:

I got an advanced Orion with maxed out damage mods that’s my standard workhorse gun cuz I got like 2000+ ammo and it can handle most encounters fairly well

But I’m really feeling the Varuun rifle and pistol lately. Gotta line up your shots but they hit like a truck

Also the particle beam shotgun is my new favorite for close quarters that shyt be blasting mf’s from range :banderas:

Sidenote I also really appreciate that the energy weapons have some “oomph” with their sound design. Even the basic solstice laser pistol sounds like it’d blast a hole straight through someone’s chest

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got an advanced Orion with maxed out damage mods that’s my standard workhorse gun cuz I got like 2000+ ammo and it can handle most encounters fairly well

But I’m really feeling the Varuun rifle and pistol lately. Gotta line up your shots but they hit like a truck

Also the particle beam shotgun is my new favorite for close quarters that shyt be blasting mf’s from range :banderas:

Sidenote I also really appreciate that the energy weapons have some “oomph” with their sound design. Even the basic solstice laser pistol sounds like it’d blast a hole straight through someone’s chest

Particle Beam shotgun... :wow: it sounds so venomous...

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Spent too much time doing side quests. I have like 20+ hours spent doing a bunch of side quests and have now finally landed on Akila. I think I need to start doing main quest to unlock all of the cool stuff i've watched on social media.