Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What's the point in powering them up if all these enemies are weak as fukk...and I'm playing on very hard...unless shyt gets crazy down the line or in NG+ I don't see the reason
That's my biggest issue with the game and my litmus test foe those who hate the game but never mention this. There's very little reason to continue, NG+ for power upgrades, if these enemies are trash. I'm nearly rolling through them on hard to very hard on a fresh playthrough.

Imagine playing Skyrim but being the only one capable of performing magic. I played that mod, it wasn't fun.

They need to buff some of these powers and/or give us enemies that directly scale with out growing power, with powers comparable to our own.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
IMG_20230914_095247136_HDR.jpg

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed: setting it up now...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know you picked up that package like

it wasnt THAT dramatic....:heh:

im just happy it finally came...:heh:

wont be able to play starfield until payday tho...:whoa: these $70 price tags are a bit blasphemous...

EDIT: I also surprised this small version is as heavy as my ps4???:wtf: that's crazy...

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
IMG_20230914_095247136_HDR.jpg

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed: setting it up now...
I'm sorry man, I still feel you are lying and you copied that pic from a Facebook friend. I'm standing with the @ORDER_66 didn't order shyt crowd and we all throwing the Warren up together, ring finger down. Thays only a Series S right? Or as I like to call it, a Dreambox. The whole system should be in a scented garbage bag, cause it stinks. I'd put a luxury lavender bag around that bytch.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm sorry man, I still feel you are lying and you copied that pic from a Facebook friend. I'm standing with the @ORDER_66 didn't order shyt crowd and we all throwing the Warren up together, ring finger down. Thays only a Series S right? Or as I like to call it, a Dreambox. The whole system should be in a scented garbage bag, cause it stinks. I'd put a luxury lavender bag around that bytch.

You got issues fam...people here on the coli know my gamertag they can check i registered the new xbox to my account... :manny: :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can I borrow yo shyt for about a week? I'll send it back guaranteed. It'll be in pieces, but I'm sure you are tech savvy enough by now :skip:

I just want to do side by side comparisons with PC

:childplease: no.... and go play the game already... because the minute i download it i wont be around.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:childplease: no.... and go play the game already... because the minute i download it i wont be around.
nikka I'm unemployed right now I ain't got shyt better to do, I've been playing the shyt too damn much. I'm feeling lame as fukk, I aint even called a chick thru in about 3 weeks, I ain't been this long with no p*ssy ever in my life. Them pockets low, I dont even want no chicks around right now. I got bills to pay.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikka I'm unemployed right now I ain't got shyt better to do, I've been playing the shyt too damn much. I'm feeling lame as fukk, I aint even called a chick thru in about 3 weeks, I ain't been this long with no p*ssy ever in my life. Them pockets low, I dont even want no chicks around right now. I got bills to pay.

family-guy-upside.gif

So
go
get
a
job....

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

You need to take that pirate storyline literally :troll:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
family-guy-upside.gif

So go get a job....
Nah. I always sit down for a few months and sell drugs after losing a job. The job is trying to deny my unemployment and will lose easily once we get to the appeal, should be within the next 2 weeks. I make enough to cover the shyt I need to pay for so I'm good being a lil low on cash for a few weeks more