Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Not work, I feel I have to play for a certain point or do a certain mission. I’m so lost now cuz after I first got her….. I kinda been doing a bunch of other shyt
When you first get her it tells you in big ass bold letters that you can't dismiss her until you finish that first quest with her :dead:

After that you can do whatever

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gave andreja this big ass predator gun to use but I be feeling like she’s about to shoot me every time I see all those dots on my back lmao

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
lin has been cool…granted I haven’t given her a reason to complain about any of my actions…I plan on having her and andreja with me while I go on runs…if/when I need to do my dirt tho then I’m heading out solo
Does Lin have dialogue during missions?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I move solo now honestly. All the companions from constellation are some good 2 shoes ass bytches that dislike doing anything that gets you credits. Game really needs some evil or true neutral companions who will go along with whatever.

lin has been cool…granted I haven’t given her a reason to complain about any of my actions…I plan on having her and andreja with me while I go on runs…if/when I need to do my dirt tho then I’m heading out solo

The non-constellation crew/followers are all neutral and dont have an opinion on your actions either way. Vasco too

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Maaaaaaaan don’t let me find this gun:mjlol::mjlol:

I’m gonna be a menace like the real humans in the Free Guy world :russ:

I found a pistol with this perk combination pretty early on in my playthrough and it’s still my main silenced weapon at level 47. It does like 213 damage per round and despite that shotgun spread perk, it still somehow has range

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
my ship packing more guns than Yosemite Sam

81282938-607b-4294-ba91-7410fff58cb8.png

Spacers go from “hand over your cargo :demonic:“ to “GRAV DRIVE DOWN, HIT THE ESCAPE PODS NOW!!:damn:” almost immediately once those gauss cannons and lasers start firing:mjlol:

Damn that’s a bad as ship

It’s still bugging me out that I’ve been seeing some of these big ass ships but your crew size is still like only 7

I’m trynna have like 50+ folks of my ship like Mass Effect :russ:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this game is fukking wicked and evil :mjlol:

got gifted the penthouse

saw a fire extinguisher on the floor outside the penthouse and picked it up even tho it had the stolen red tag symbol

forgot I had it and went and did like 2-3 other missions…decided to try the hijack a ship on the moon shyt and it was fun…snuck on the ship killed some spacers and left 2 stranded outside

happily flew my ship back to new atlantis and I see the scanner looking red and thinking what the fukk…maybe the spacers had some stolen shyt on the ship that I forgot to check

it was the fukking fire extinguisher :snoop:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Damn that’s a bad as ship

It’s still bugging me out that I’ve been seeing some of these big ass ships but your crew size is still like only 7

I’m trynna have like 50+ folks of my ship like Mass Effect :russ:

The big ships are fun to build and fight with, but they can be a pain to go through all the rooms on the inside. I have to put as much thought into the interior layout as I do the exterior or else actually living in the ship would drive me crazy with how some of these rooms set up :russ:

Plus with the crew members you can only have 3 on a ship until you get that ship command skill at the very end of the social tree, so most players aren’t even gonna need a high Crew stat for their ship til late game