Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If that's your thing, cool... But you do realize there's plenty of us that don't care to rush to all that bullshyt right? I like playing Starfield as realistically as possible.i chose to be a diplomat ffs I didn't even unlock the jetpack skill until like level 10. I'm taking my time on my first playthrough, the goofy star wars "the force is with us" shyt can wait.
Problem is the longer you wait the more you will lose once you do take the leap.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I saw that not gonna lie those powers well that power is mid at best...I have like 4 powers none of them gave me the wow factor and make me really wanna use them...game would be still fire without them...shyt all the had to was give me the VATS system that's all I wanted since day 1
They got powers to read peoples minds, they got powers to summon a cpoy of yourself, and one of your enemy. Nah fam these powers are amazing.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
sarah bout to get her narrow ass kicked off my ship! :hhh:

completely shytted on me not using the microbes…glad I brought andreja back on the ship…about to take my guns and ammo back from her…plus she did say she was worried about her absence from the lodge impacting her leadership so it works out
Imagine telling nikkas that lived through covid to use microbes

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

completely shytted on me not using the microbes…glad I brought andreja back on the ship…about to take my guns and ammo back from her…plus she did say she was worried about her absence from the lodge impacting her leadership so it works out
I move solo now honestly. All the companions from constellation are some good 2 shoes ass bytches that dislike doing anything that gets you credits. Game really needs some evil or true neutral companions who will go along with whatever.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I saw that not gonna lie those powers well that power is mid at best...I have like 4 powers none of them gave me the wow factor and make me really wanna use them...game would be still fire without them...shyt all the had to was give me the VATS system that's all I wanted since day 1
It's powers In this shyt :dahell: . I'm like 40-50 hours in and I ain't even spoken to another character about special powers yet. So obviously, it's racist :skip:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Question?

Cuz I know I’m moving kinda at a snails pace for this game. I’m still locked with Sarah and can’t like send her to the ship and do stuff alone or grab other crew.

So how far do I have to go to get the option to change partners?

Hell I keep seeing all this stuff about swapping weapons and etc or she keeps telling me “she has something for me” but still saying the same “are you ready to go” comments

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Question?

Cuz I know I’m moving kinda at a snails pace for this game. I’m still locked with Sarah and can’t like send her to the ship and do stuff alone or grab other crew.

Hell I keep seeing all this stuff about swapping weapons and etc or she keeps telling me “she has something for me” but still saying the same “are you ready to go” comments
You can just talk to her and tell her to leave your party

When you press start, theres a ship menu, press Y to get to the crew menu, anyone you see in that list is a follower you can ask to go with you. The main quest gives you most of them but you can get some through faction questlines or if you picked adoring fan you start with one

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
love playing this as a 3rd person shooter now…pretty much stay in 3rd person the whole time now that I’m used to how the character moves

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

When you press start, theres a ship menu, press Y to get to the crew menu, anyone you see in that list is a follower you can ask to go with you. The main quest gives you most of them but you can get some through faction questlines or if you picked adoring fan you start with one

I feel like I haven’t progressed enough in the story to do that.

When I go to the shop. I can’t Swap or move her

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Question?

what he said lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I move solo now honestly. All the companions from constellation are some good 2 shoes ass bytches that dislike doing anything that gets you credits. Game really needs some evil or true neutral companions who will go along with whatever.

lin has been cool…granted I haven’t given her a reason to complain about any of my actions…I plan on having her and andreja with me while I go on runs…if/when I need to do my dirt tho then I’m heading out solo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not work, I feel I have to play for a certain point or do a certain mission. I’m so lost now cuz after I first got her….. I kinda been doing a bunch of other shyt

that’s exactly what I would’ve said tho…don’t have any alternate solutions