Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
If you still playing in your first game, and aint in NG+ yet unlocking your powers you are definitely gonna be pissed off down the road. Without powers this game is space Fallout. With powers it becomes space Skyrim. Not to mention each power can be leveled up to level 3.
What's the point in powering them up if all these enemies are weak as fukk...and I'm playing on very hard...unless shyt gets crazy down the line or in NG+ I don't see the reason

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
yooooo I didn’t know you could do that…usually when I’m en route to a mission on foot/jet pack, I’ll see/hear a ship landing nearby and just thought it was a cool background effect…didn’t know you can hijack those ships on land

*edit*

1000% doing this tomorrow! :gladbron:

…and I’m glad he mentioned not shooting the ppl outside of the ship :mjlol:
I shot the people outside of the ship before and I still jacked it...the losers that were still inside of the ship couldn't grav jump in time :shaq:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Crimson Raiders questline :ehh:

I Chose UC because the narrative didn’t feel right that there’s no real repercussions for choosing the pirates and that you wouldn’t be wanted in UC space But that would’ve been tedious

Plus I’m still in the middle of the vanguard questline :manny:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So there is a legit reason to go through the main story more than once?
yup. Been tryna tell y'all for the past three days y'all fukking up not running through NG all the way to the end, those powers turn combat from Fallout into Dishonored. You don't have to keep doing all the main story again. Once you get to NG+ it gives you the option to run through an abridged version of the main story which takes like maybe 60-90 minutes depending on how quick you are.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
yup. Been tryna tell y'all for the past three days y'all fukking up not running through NG all the way to the end, those powers turn combat from Fallout into Dishonored. You don't have to keep doing all the main story again. Once you get to NG+ it gives you the option to run through an abridged version of the main story which takes like maybe 60-90 minutes depending on how quick you are.
See I’m torn because I like to build a new character on my second playthrough and play as a sniper or meme build or something
Decisions 🤔

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Level 28...shyt been getting wavy last few days....gonna have to hate putting this down for lies of P on Saturday then Cyberpunk 2./Phantom Liberty...too many games never enough time :sadcam:

Im not getting to cyberpunk until the top of the year, im riding this out for the rest of 2023. Im learning to pace myself in my old age

Honestly, I have no desire for Cyberpunk after Starfield :hubie: . Considering CDPR made CP and I haven't played a game this much since Witcher 3, Cyberpunk is nowhere near the quality of this shyt. I never even finished the main story and side missions were wack in that shyt.

Yea…. I won’t be touching CP this year either.

If I’m being honest I never ever even completed it and regardless of the update I had always planned on started all over again after they did that “respeck” some months ago thar reset my character build.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Because with powers you get to play like this...
If that's your thing, cool... But you do realize there's plenty of us that don't care to rush to all that bullshyt right? I like playing Starfield as realistically as possible.i chose to be a diplomat ffs I didn't even unlock the jetpack skill until like level 10. I'm taking my time on my first playthrough, the goofy star wars "the force is with us" shyt can wait.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Because with powers you get to play like this...
I saw that not gonna lie those powers well that power is mid at best...I have like 4 powers none of them gave me the wow factor and make me really wanna use them...game would be still fire without them...shyt all the had to was give me the VATS system that's all I wanted since day 1

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sarah bout to get her narrow ass kicked off my ship! :hhh:

completely shytted on me not using the microbes…glad I brought andreja back on the ship…about to take my guns and ammo back from her…plus she did say she was worried about her absence from the lodge impacting her leadership so it works out