Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Those of us who want to play the game with super powers :scust:

You still out here grinding for heavy particle fuses for a shotgun you scared to use cause it only got 8 rounds in it and I' m out here reversing gravity and settings dudes on fire on some Carrie shyt:scust:

I bet them terramorphs really be trying to get at you :scust:. They see me reverse gravity and smooth jump off a planet into the blackest sea cause they know I dont need a bullet to handle them :demonic:
You done? Yo character a virgin. Gets no bytches. Gettin p*ssy is a side quest in this game. How you got all them powers but no bytches?

:umad::troll:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still havent went and gotten that yet, might go do it tonight

I beefed up the Star Eagle Ship changed some of the rooms, and even got a Doctor on board

but Im getting ready to build a masterpiece with the largest crew possible

ohhhh man that’s clutch…I need to get on that RIGHT away…idk if the mantis is equipped to have a doctor tho

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
damn they got a “breaking bad” mission too :lolbron:

You actually gotta do the task. The shyt comes down from the machine you pick the items up take it to the machine to create it and then run across the room to dump it in basket.

If you are slow she dock your pay.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I need help.. I'm still riding in the starter ship with ZERO mods. I'm a lvl 13 Diplomat with no pilot skills. I got about four different quests that all require me to fight pirates and I'm getting smoked damn near instantly every time. shyt got so bad I had to hurry up and grav jump after like my eighth death in a row I thought I was dead ass stuck.

So my question is, would it be better to save up for a whole new ship or should I just mod the starter pack? I was hoping I'd run into a quest that would give me a free ship or some mods but that clearly ain't happening. I can't do shyt with this ship anymore, it's fukkin terrible. Help :sadcam:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Brehs I need help.. I'm still riding in the starter ship with ZERO mods. I'm a lvl 13 Diplomat with no pilot skills. I got about four different quests that all require me to fight pirates and I'm getting smoked damn near instantly every time. shyt got so bad I had to hurry up and grav jump after like my eighth death in a row I thought I was dead ass stuck.

So my question is, would it be better to save up for a whole new ship or should I just mod the starter pack? I was hoping I'd run into a quest that would give me a free ship or some mods but that clearly ain't happening. I can't do shyt with this ship anymore, it's fukkin terrible. Help :sadcam:

Easiest way to get a better ship is to steal one that you see landing when exploring some random moon on foot then get it registered at the shipyard

• Wow
Reactions: BBG

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Easiest way to get a better ship is to steal one that you see landing when exploring some random moon on foot then get it registered at the shipyard

yooooo I didn’t know you could do that…usually when I’m en route to a mission on foot/jet pack, I’ll see/hear a ship landing nearby and just thought it was a cool background effect…didn’t know you can hijack those ships on land

*edit*

1000% doing this tomorrow! :gladbron:

…and I’m glad he mentioned not shooting the ppl outside of the ship :mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Do the Mantis quest. That’ll give you a better ship than you have for free. If you still have issues you can do hit and runs.. take out a couple of ships then go to a starport and fix your ship and go back into the Star system. The enemies shouldn’t respawn

Last edited:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Do the Mathis quest. That’ll give you a better ship than you have for free. If you still have issues you can do hit and runs.. take out a couple of ships then go to a starport and fix your ship and go back into the Star system. The enemies shouldn’t respawn
What's the Mathis quest? I've still only done 2 main missions

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Install a shielded cargo module in the ship builder. If you goto the Red Mile (Porimma system I think?) the ship technician there will sell the shielded cargo modules in different sizes

The shield cargo looks like the regular ones but will add a “shielded cargo” stat to your ship so any contraband you have stored in ship cargo is shielded up to that capacity

It still won’t fully clear you to pass scans, it just ups the percentage that you do pass. There are specific skills that boost this chance as well but worst case scenario just save scum until you pass through if you get caught. In my experience the smalles size one works fine unless you plan on carrying more than 120 Mass in contraband which in that case, they probably gonna catch your ass anyway :skip:

Also you can fly to The Den in the Wolf system without being scanned and sell the contraband to the trading authority vendor there as well

You can also sell and then buy back stolen items at the same price, basically “laundering” any stolen goods

That skill isn't unlocked until NG+ 2 I think which is where I am right now.
So there is a legit reason to go through the main story more than once?
Ran into Grandmom out in space she told me to eat and take all the food I wanted. I wanted to shoot her and take her ship because it was nice, but I think that wasn't an option.

Starfield-9-9-2023-9-58-43-PM.png
Yea I was contemplating taking her ship too, smh.

I have tried to approach the ships that randomly land on my landing pad at my out post but I didn’t see any option to steal their ship

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I have tried to approach the ships that randomly land on my landing pad at my out post but I didn’t see any option to steal their ship
Some ships are B class and C class, so you wouldn't be able to steal them anyway without a higher Pilot skill