Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Ran into Grandmom out in space she told me to eat and take all the food I wanted. I wanted to shoot her and take her ship because it was nice, but I think that wasn't an option.

Starfield-9-9-2023-9-58-43-PM.png

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Keep playing the main missions until you at least do the "Into the Unknown" quest.

It's pretty much the canon way to play the game. I wouldn't touch any side missions or other shyt until you at least do that main mission. Otherwise you going to be missing out on some key gameplay mechanics.

shyt even the first power you get will have you like Neo in this bytch :wow:
Bruh who does the main quest first? :why:

What kinda shyt is this???

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Keep playing the main missions until you at least do the "Into the Unknown" quest.

It's pretty much the canon way to play the game. I wouldn't touch any side missions or other shyt until you at least do that main mission. Otherwise you going to be missing out on some key gameplay mechanics.

shyt even the first power you get will have you like Neo in this bytch :wow:
They just don't understand. Those powers will fundamentally change how you play the game. This shyt plays like Dishonored now.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ran into Grandmom out in space she told me to eat and take all the food I wanted. I wanted to shoot her and take her ship because it was nice, but I think that wasn't an option.

Starfield-9-9-2023-9-58-43-PM.png
You kill Gandma and Im on your ass, pause

I put that on space spaghetti

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was eating Apple Pie on the couch contemplating it. She had food galore but the ship was nice as fukk
If you thought that ship was nice you gotta get your paper up, that shyt looked like some old lady ship :scust:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They just don't understand. Those powers will fundamentally change how you play the game. This shyt plays like Dishonored now.

ngl…I didn’t use the powers too much if at all for civilian encounters but when it comes to the terrormorphs maaan I can’t wait for when that blue bar replenishes :wow:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The Mantis is primary ship but that jawn small but powerful
I still havent went and gotten that yet, might go do it tonight

I beefed up the Star Eagle Ship changed some of the rooms, and even got a Doctor on board

but Im getting ready to build a masterpiece with the largest crew possible

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Bruh who does the main quest first? :why:

What kinda shyt is this???
Those of us who want to play the game with super powers :scust:

You still out here grinding for heavy particle fuses for a shotgun you scared to use cause it only got 8 rounds in it and I' m out here reversing gravity and settings dudes on fire on some Carrie shyt:scust:

I bet them terramorphs really be trying to get at you :scust:. They see me reverse gravity and smooth jump off a planet into the blackest sea cause they know I dont need a bullet to handle them :demonic: