CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
my ship packing more guns than Yosemite Sam

81282938-607b-4294-ba91-7410fff58cb8.png

Spacers go from “hand over your cargo :demonic:“ to “GRAV DRIVE DOWN, HIT THE ESCAPE PODS NOW!!:damn:” almost immediately once those gauss cannons and lasers start firing:mjlol:
And yet you struggling :sas2:

Wait til the starborn get on that ass :sas1:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Melee is so OP in this game. The level 4 unlock heals 10% health for every melee kill which you can get stupid amounts of in a short amount of time, especially once you have slow time skill leveled all the way up. Once you unlock that and rejuvination you never need another med pack.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Terrormorphs are easily the toughest enemies in the game though. Those things are fukking tanks. I summon my Parallel Self though and pack they asses up. :youngsabo:

Well Starborn can be hard too cause they have powers as well. Everyone else is food though. :demonic:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
damn…if I’m understanding correctly you’re currently on your 3rd playthrough??
Yes I am. Only done one side quest chain so far. Other than that it was the main story the first time, then I started hunting down powers after the second.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
What am I spoiling, I've only played one side storyline and I've talked about it one time and didn't say anything about it. :heh:
shut yo ass up you tattle tell you spoiling the game
how else we supposed to talk to strangers about our single player game experience because none of our friends have it and be tryna play apex legends/call of duty/2k instead or go outside and do things?:troll:

:troll:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What was Starfield's update for?

UPDATE VERSION 1.7.29 - FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS

PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY

Xbox Series X|S Improved stability related to installations.

Various stability and performance improvements to reduce crashes and improve framerate.

QUESTS

All That Money Can Buy: Fixed an issue where player activity could result in a quest blocker.

Into the Unknown: Fixed an issue that could prevent the quest from appearing after the game is completed.

Shadows in Neon: Fixed an issue where player activity could result in a quest blocker.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:ohhh: How do you get the power?
Keep playing the main missions until you at least do the "Into the Unknown" quest.

It's pretty much the canon way to play the game. I wouldn't touch any side missions or other shyt until you at least do that main mission. Otherwise you going to be missing out on some key gameplay mechanics.

shyt even the first power you get will have you like Neo in this bytch :wow: