Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I barely start main missions. I still haven't started the main mission with Sarah yet.

play at your own pace ultimately…I’m glad I got all (or at least most) of the space fukkery out my system before I settled down and got into the missions…I distanced myself from the pirates, cut my locks, had a face tat removed, joined the marines, started making some money, got a new ship and a place of my own…and now I’m a new man :mjgrin:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Can’t get past the second part of Legacy’s End:francis:

Six ships targeting you at the same time eating the fukk out of your shield :martin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Side quests are much more interesting than the main quest

so far the UC has provided the best storylines on two occasions—the undercover pirate mission even tho I guess that technically counts more so as a pirate storyline…and the vanguard storyline…I was digging the ranger storyline too but I had to cut it short…on a good note…after I’m done with this vanguard storyline, I should be able to easily payoff my neons city bounty…granted I’ll be broke again…you know what? lemme do that glitch lmao

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Side quests are much more interesting than the main quest
I've only done the main quest and the UC Vanguard questline, and the Vanguard questline is high key the best questline that Bethesda has ever done. Some of those missions had me thinking I was playing a video game version of Alien/Aliens and it was well written.

The more I play this the more I realize, either people didn't listen to Todd Howard and thought this game was gonna be No Man's Sky 2.0 and got let down from they expectations, or they flat out aint played this game. It's not perfect, but a 7/10 is laughable.

It's funny as much as people shyt on the graphics on this(I'm on PC and this shyt looks great to me), I was playing this with my girl and then switched to another popular game that has come out recently and she straight up said 'The graphics in this game suck compared to Starfield.' and I hit the :ohhh: and told her a lot of people are shytting on this games graphics and praising the other games', and she told me they must be either blind or dumb. :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Buy $500 boxing gloves but can't box brehs

my ship packing more guns than Yosemite Sam

81282938-607b-4294-ba91-7410fff58cb8.png

Spacers go from “hand over your cargo :demonic:“ to “GRAV DRIVE DOWN, HIT THE ESCAPE PODS NOW!!:damn:” almost immediately once those gauss cannons and lasers start firing:mjlol: