Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
If you still playing in your first game, and aint in NG+ yet unlocking your powers you are definitely gonna be pissed off down the road. Without powers this game is space Fallout. With powers it becomes space Skyrim. Not to mention each power can be leveled up to level 3.
Yeah im still on my first playthrough. If i can just get that sneak around thing ill be straight

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah im still on my first playthrough. If i can just get that sneak around thing ill be straight

:francis: I could have used that for my Generdyne break in. Had to kill some people I didn't have to because the basic stealth mechanics in this game wonky.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Wait for the creation kit to be released for this game too :ohlawd:

Someone gonna recreate star wars episodes 4-6 plot in starfield.

Bro they going to go ham with the mods... Aliens NPCs on some other shyt shyt probably Multiplayer shyt

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We might be playin the game all wrong.

ya the combat is ill…can’t believe I didn’t peep the dishonored elements…seeing combat vids from a couple of the posters in here who were playing it early kinda sold me on the combat…I’ve never used the powers in first person only in third person so far…sick

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ended up going to the den but the guy didn’t have enough money for all of my stolen artwork. So I stashed it at my crib until he gets his money back up.

In the mean time I need to get that shielded cargo

You don't have to go your crib. You can stay at the den and sitting in a chair and press Y (Waiting) for 48 hours and he will his money back-up