Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stopped at the londinian mission (was about to say episode lol) last night…like right before you open the 2nd door to go out into the city or what’s gonna be left of it lol…have a feeling this gonna require me being fully alert and stocked up on everything

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They would make all the bad bytches the one's you can't romance...seen some nice brownskin shorties in neon smh....these questlines run deep you think you're just doing one thing then some twist happen and you're doing a other it feels like two or 3 missions in one sometime..

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:ooh: I found 6 mech components in the chest so far I have 8 mech components briefcases. MONEY MONEY MONEY but need to know how to sneak in without them having me scan before I land the planets

Edited: forgot that I got 3 Xenowarfare Tech illegal briefcases and Sentient AI Adapters illegal briefcase. Got more $$$$ :banderas:
Gotta join crimson fleet or find a scanblocker (I heard they're rare)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sitting on about 120 hours so far. I'm not ship building and shyt though, I'm discovering the true power of being starborn. These powes are :whew:.

I doubt it.

I have 2 days :snoop:

I had to enjoy myself as much as possible. Got promoted to a new position and actually starting today... Don't know how my gaming hobby will be affected. :mjcry:

How do you able to see how many hours?
Where?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Redid Legacy's End mission. I was gonna see if I could spare the the named Fleet characters by ignoring them but I found an EM weapon after killing Jazz. I used it used it to knock out Rokov, Huan, and Estelle. Saved Shinya again and I could have taken in Delgado with persuasion but I preferred killing him. Seems like Naeva gets away no matter what and I didn't any of the characters I spared in the Vigilance brig except for Larry Dumbrosky :martin:

Got a nice payout finishing the questline though. I got 800k in credits :wow: Time to build my own ship.

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
You might as well let @ORDER_66 borrow it for the winter. We are supposed to help our brothers in struggle mode. You'd borrow it from your son and become the father of a grown man due to the joy of Starfield you loaned out :mjpls: . Pretty much using traveling the stars to Sun a right winger :skip:.

Metaphors like Canibus. Double entrande. Ariana Grande, Mantis ship cannon shyt/playing in the stars, his 2nd in commanding is Steve Banon/hit a right winger, with a Yondu tool, zig zagging metal pokers thru his head my dude/by then, nobody gonna miss him, this shyt is sad, @ORDER_66 lying about ordering systems/get the nikka a blicky, his face look like Nikki, Barnes, don't box the god system with no arms/PC bytch, you don't wanna see me

GOAT poster shyt, give me my flowers before I go to prison nikka. fukk PlayStation and Xbox nikka. nikkas wanna rumble with the gods but ain't got no Starfield to pull up to his planet, it's like Ego nikka, he is the planet. I would tell you to kill yourself, fly your whole petty item cargo hold ass shyt right into my surface (pause imo), but you can't even afford a ship or a system (double). Go to hell. We out here :blessed:
Oof!

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
We might be playin the game all wrong.

If you still playing in your first game, and aint in NG+ yet unlocking your powers you are definitely gonna be pissed off down the road. Without powers this game is space Fallout. With powers it becomes space Skyrim. Not to mention each power can be leveled up to level 3.