Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why are they placing the decision of choosing to unleash aliens or microbes on me? :picard:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Not my fault I told y'all what happened...:francis: all i can do now is wait... no worry for me.
Lies. We need literal receipts on this one my dawg, you wanna be a part of this greatness but the greatness would hit your pockets. It's all good breh I'm broke ASF right now too. I got Starfield doe :umad:. Go play PlayStation nikka, there's s nice walking simulator over that way or a nikka in a spider suit slinging (pause in my opinion) thru real NY

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lies. We need literal receipts on this one my dawg, you wanna be a part of this greatness but the greatness would hit your pockets. It's all good breh I'm broke ASF right now too. I got Starfield doe :umad:. Go play PlayStation nikka, there's s nice walking simulator over that way or a nikka in a spider suit slinging (pause in my opinion) thru real NY

:dahell::mjlol:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
FMesVUc.png
:mjgrin:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I have 81 hours of play time. I've been fukking around looking for loot doing random sidequests and the UC questline which I just finished.

I sided with SysDef because after all the work I've done for them Crimson fakkits called me rook for the last time :birdman: and it wouldn't fit this playthrough to do Ikande dirty.

I fukked up though, if I have a convenient save I'm gonna run the final mission back. I wish I had a non lethal weapon to take out some of the named Crimson Fleet goons like Rokov, Jazz, Huan, and Estelle. I don't if that would have worked but I actually liked them and I had to gun them down during the assault of the Key. :francis: I only wanted Delgado (:russ: at him giving me his "You ain't no cop, J.Reid!") and Naeva (who managed to escape) dead. I saved Shinya because I wanted Ikande to get all that intel with his win.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What were you sippin on when you typed this? Cold Duck or Schlitz malt liquor, friend.
:mjlit:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I enjoyed it, but it needs a little more time in the oven.
I'll hop back in during the Winter months to really dig deeper.
I don't want to hog my son's Xbox, so I'll let him finish it. Lol

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I enjoyed it, but it needs a little more time in the oven.
I'll hop back in during the Winter months to really dig deeper.
I don't want to hog my son's Xbox, so I'll let him finish it. Lol
You might as well let @ORDER_66 borrow it for the winter. We are supposed to help our brothers in struggle mode. You'd borrow it from your son and become the father of a grown man due to the joy of Starfield you loaned out :mjpls: . Pretty much using traveling the stars to Sun a right winger :skip:.

Metaphors like Canibus. Double entrande. Ariana Grande, Mantis ship cannon shyt/playing in the stars, his 2nd in commanding is Steve Banon/hit a right winger, with a Yondu tool, zig zagging metal pokers thru his head my dude/by then, nobody gonna miss him, this shyt is sad, @ORDER_66 lying about ordering systems/get the nikka a blicky, his face look like Nikki, Barnes, don't box the god system with no arms/PC bytch, you don't wanna see me

GOAT poster shyt, give me my flowers before I go to prison nikka. fukk PlayStation and Xbox nikka. nikkas wanna rumble with the gods but ain't got no Starfield to pull up to his planet, it's like Ego nikka, he is the planet. I would tell you to kill yourself, fly your whole petty item cargo hold ass shyt right into my surface (pause imo), but you can't even afford a ship or a system (double). Go to hell. We out here :blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You might as well let @ORDER_66 borrow it for the winter. We are supposed to help our brothers in struggle mode. You'd borrow it from your son and become the father of a grown man due to the joy of Starfield you loaned out :mjpls: . Pretty much using traveling the stars to Sun a right winger :skip:.

Metaphors like Canibus. Double entrande. Ariana Grande, Mantis ship cannon shyt/playing in the stars, his 2nd in commanding is Steve Banon/hit a right winger, with a Yondu tool, zig zagging metal pokers thru his head my dude/by then, nobody gonna miss him, this shyt is sad, @ORDER_66 lying about ordering systems/get the nikka a blicky, his face look like Nikki, Barnes, don't box the god system with no arms/PC bytch, you don't wanna see me

GOAT poster shyt, give me my flowers before I go to prison nikka. fukk PlayStation and Xbox nikka. nikkas wanna rumble with the gods but ain't got no Starfield to pull up to his planet, it's like Ego nikka, he is the planet. I would tell you to kill yourself, fly your whole petty item cargo hold ass shyt right into my surface (pause imo), but you can't even afford a ship or a system (double). Go to hell. We out here :blessed:

You are one sick negro...:francis: :heh: u need to seek professional help