Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had the week off when early access dropped and that first Saturday I stayed up for over 24 hours for the first time in my life since I was in high school :lolbron: :picard:

I remember MTV's True Life episode about "I'm a Gamer".

One of the gamer dudes is Asian. He stayed up all day and didn't even go to bed, he even dressed up for work and still playing video games and was late for work

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I been fighting this ship at the beginning of the game for 10 minutes. Can't keep it in front of me long enough to do enough damage nor can it do the same to me. This is endless.

Nicca having them The Expanse level battles

Who you fighting Marco Inaros? :mjlol:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Level 28...shyt been getting wavy last few days....gonna have to hate putting this down for lies of P on Saturday then Cyberpunk 2./Phantom Liberty...too many games never enough time :sadcam:
Im not getting to cyberpunk until the top of the year, im riding this out for the rest of 2023. Im learning to pace myself in my old age

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Im not getting to cyberpunk until the top of the year, im riding this out for the rest of 2023. Im learning to pace myself in my old age
Honestly, I have no desire for Cyberpunk after Starfield :hubie: . Considering CDPR made CP and I haven't played a game this much since Witcher 3, Cyberpunk is nowhere near the quality of this shyt. I never even finished the main story and side missions were wack in that shyt.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I have no desire for Cyberpunk after Starfield :hubie: . Considering CDPR made CP and I haven't played a game this much since Witcher 3, Cyberpunk is nowhere near the quality of this shyt. I never even finished the main story and side missions were wack in that shyt.
Well that's exactly why they're overhauling everything and adding a dlc to go along with it...I haven't touched CP since launch week...so im looking forward to this....

Rayzah

Daps
They basically remade the game so it should be interesting.

I only played it because I needed a open world fix until Bethesda blessed us again and now that they have I’m a get to cyberpunk once I’m done with this and need another fix

Rayzah

Daps
I had my first crash to desktop, that’s it I’m furious this game is a seven after all. I’m going to go in the other thread and complain with them now :troll:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finished The Best There Is mission real smooth :wow: casualties and I didn't even have to dime out Huan.

Was gonna report to the Vigilance but then Mathis bytch ass jumped me on my way there. I really wanted to kill him face to face but after destroying his goons and disabling his ship the game wouldn't let me dock. So I just destroyed his ship and KIM :yeshrug:

Got 487,919 credits :whew: once I hit 500k I'll retire the Frontier.