Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Honestly, I have no desire for Cyberpunk after Starfield :hubie: . Considering CDPR made CP and I haven't played a game this much since Witcher 3, Cyberpunk is nowhere near the quality of this shyt. I never even finished the main story and side missions were wack in that shyt.

i dont even understand why people wanna even play the new cyberpunk if THE ENDINGS NEVER CHANGE AFTER THE DLC....:dead: its just a fresh coat of paint same shytty ending...:mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dawg my daughter watching me play, I'm chopping it up with the Coe nikka about his family and daughter, the replies come up, I guess she was reading along with me as I scrolled all the way down, the last one was a flirt option, she said "pause" :pachaha: . Never heard my daughter say that shyt, never even heard her cuss before (10th grade now). I bussed out laughing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont judge me but i bought the apartment in the well :troll:

no place more depressing than mars…I dread going there on missions now

I’m still in the middle of the UC quest line but after killing that monster again for the 3rd time I pushed for expedited citizenship and extra credits and housing…idk if the game actually speeded up the process or if that was gonna happen regardless of my response choice

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dawg my daughter watching me play, I'm chopping it up with the Coe nikka about his family and daughter, the replies come up, I guess she was reading along with me as I scrolled all the way down, the last one was a flirt option, she said "pause" :pachaha: . Never heard my daughter say that shyt, never even heard her cuss before (10th grade now). I bussed out laughing.

damn didn’t know his character was gay

only “gay” character I thought I met is the tranny clone

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you know what npcs you can romance?

I got the [flirt] option with sarah so far and no one else but I know andreja is also an option and now I’m hearing sam…I think there’s one more person

*edit*

wow barrett smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WTF is the beeping/clicking sound that speeds up like the Sonic underwater timer :dahell:

are you on mars?

it might be the air quality alarm on your watch…I kept hearing it and thinking it was a game glitch or some animal but it was the watch…that’s how I ended up with lung damage…I initially just ignored the beeping