Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got the [flirt] option with sarah so far and no one else but I know andreja is also an option and now I’m hearing sam

Apparently, the four core companions (Andreja, Sara, Coe, and Barrett) are romance options.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

seen this comment/dope idea

Someone needs to make a mod were larger ships like this just stay parked in space. So you have your smaller ship docked to it while you're in space and you can use the larger one to jump around. Once you get to some place you want to land, you undock your normal ship and go down to the planet.

It would make it were your ground ship could be a smaller a class ship that's nimble but you can dock to your monster once you get back into space.

It would give a star wars/ star trek vibe if it was possible.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know that's gonna be a mod. Hopefully to have your own fleet of ships.

I should’ve waited for the mods…like mass effect legacy I don’t think I can play this game again (even tho I tried)…it’ll never be like that first playthrough plus this has taken up damn near all my free time

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I should’ve waited for the mods…like mass effect legacy I don’t think I can play this game again (even tho I tried)…it’ll never be like that first playthrough plus this has taken up damn near all my free time
Mods won't be around till next year, don't worry you'll be back :youngsabo:

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I'll finally get that Gundam game I've always wanted :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
spoilers so I stopped watching after 2 minutes lol…will come back and watch the rest later if I remember to

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dawg my daughter watching me play, I'm chopping it up with the Coe nikka about his family and daughter, the replies come up, I guess she was reading along with me as I scrolled all the way down, the last one was a flirt option, she said "pause" :pachaha: . Never heard my daughter say that shyt, never even heard her cuss before (10th grade now). I bussed out laughing.

You raised her right :salute:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Your options are Sarah & Andreja as far as the galaxy of Harlem is concerned :dame:
Wtf you can't romance Imogene?
Starfield-Imogene-3.jpg

Tryna fukk my boss

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
damn didn’t know his character was gay

only “gay” character I thought I met is the tranny clone
I didn't click it so I don't know, he wasn't trying to holla as far as I know :dame:, the flirt option opens up for anybody available to smash but they might say they don't fukk round like that.

But how you ain't find out Barrett is definitely admitted to being :wrist:and having a husband