Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What really? Funny considering folks were swearing up and down that most of the traits were useless.
I like having my parents around :mjcry:

I have the empath trait which gives you buff/debuffs when you say/do things that your companions like or dislike, but it’s also given me a good amount of extra dialog options as well. Like sidestepping whole persuasion scenarios in quests because you can use an [Empath] option instead

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Adoring Fan maybe worth it in the end but that nikka was annoying. I told him to chill, he got emotional and left my party with 100k in contraband his possession. :francis:

:snoop:

Posting in the Arcadium should’ve shown you that Stan’s are very emotionally volatile. Should’ve played it smarter than to tell him off like that :troll:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Adoring Fan maybe worth it in the end but that nikka was annoying. I told him to chill, he got emotional and left my party with 100k in contraband his possession. :francis:

:snoop:
So you let him run yo shyt like that huh? But you ain't looking for dawg right now. Yo character soft asf, my pops gave me a gun today even my parents woulda been on his ass. Y'all soft your way. No offense.

Chef

All Star
Daps
So you let him run yo shyt like that huh? But you ain't looking for dawg right now. Yo character soft asf, my pops gave me a gun today even my parents woulda been on his ass. Y'all soft your way. No offense.

I’d toss you out the airlock and sell your cargo for digipicks. :pacspit:

I don’t even need the credits, I got fabricators and miners making me that passive bread.:myman:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just came across a Easter egg in the schodinger system that was dope but also :picard:

Speaking of eggs:mjgrin:

Xbox Fans and Starfield players over here EATING:pachaha:

While @Dorian Breh is watching his brother in arms starve:troll:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Man this is probably the craziest easter egg/unresolved mysteries in the whole game, or at least what I've played so far

Out of respect for how dope it is, PLEASE do not open this if you haven't started the Operation Starseed quest:whoa: I wouldn't want to ruin the magic of discovering it on your own. Just know it’s a good one when you get it
Cloned Amelia Earheart as a crewmember/follower :wow:

Probably the biggest proof of "aliens" in the game because that cloning facility is totally unexplained :jbhmm:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’ve done one story missions so far(joining the constellatio) Just been distracted by every random side quest/activity that pops up. Made the dumb mistake of picking the wanted trait so I get confronted a lot by bounty hunters in orbit:mjlol: Got caught trying to swipe a UC security key from their first building on the right of starport in new Atlantis. So now they got me undercover infiltrating the crimson fleet On some Donnie Brasco shyt. Currently on some cold shyt hole with some conniving ass Irish man trying to convince me to murder the CF leader during a quest for treasure