Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Alright this shyt finally got me. Slept like 5 hours in the past two days. Got like 30 open missions right now :mjcry:

Bethesda is like the FromSoftware of rpg's. They're never anything jaw dropping with their design. But they still end up turning you into a crackhead. Always feeling the need to do one more mission. One more attempt. Until you've been sitting there for hours and start feeling ashamed of yourself :mjcry:

You fakkits kept clowning me about my ship so I'm running these ranger missions trying to get this star eagle. 4 more to go:snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alright this shyt finally got me. Slept like 5 hours in the past two days. Got like 30 open missions right now :mjcry:

Bethesda is like the FromSoftware of rpg's. They're never anything jaw dropping with their design. But they still end up turning you into a crackhead. Always feeling the need to do one more mission. One more attempt. Until you've been sitting there for hours and start feeling ashamed of yourself :mjcry:

You fakkits kept clowning me about my ship so I'm running these ranger missions trying to get this star eagle. 4 more to go:snoop:

I can’t remember the last time I was this engrossed in a game

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to be honest, I wasn't blown away by the graphics and also this game lacks support for HDR.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have to be honest, I wasn't blown away by the graphics and also this game lacks support for HDR.
For a game if this scale the graphics are great. Some npcs are weak but that’s par for the course with games like this.
I feel like the graphics are one of the strong positives the game has going for it.
I will say i usually feel like 30fps is fine but for this game, it’s unfortunate. Right stick movement is stiff as hell pause. That’s the way it is with Fallout and Skyrim though so I’m not complaining too much.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
went back and helped the ECS constant after debating whether or not to overload the reactor after I was “forced” to pay a heavy fine for killing a couple of guards onboard their ship…it went well…they didn’t give me credits but they gave me some cool items to sell

question but does the shyt the constellation crew give you every so often have some important use later on in the story (just a “yes” or “no” with no spoilers is cool)…sarah keeps giving me plant shyt…sam gave me some shyt that looks like cologne…andreja gives me credits tho so that’s cool…matter of fact I need to go see her and collect my money :ufdup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there are like 6 missions on my list that I can’t do bcuz they’re based in neon city :dead:

*edit*

I’m tripping…I’m mixing up akila city with neon city

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
spoiler post…only those who have found enough artifacts to know what they can do/how they effect the main character should read…

finding the temples/acquiring the powers is VERY reminiscent of ME: andromeda…and that’s not a good thing…finding the temples feels like busy work as they’re always located far which means a lot of unnecessary walking/jet packing…and the “puzzles” for lack of a better word are all the same…and there are 24 of these to find from what I understand…I’ve done 3 so far but truth be told I have only used powers maybe twice on enemies

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
It's a slow process but I abuse the 48 hr restock window at The Den. I have about 250k right now I would have more but I had to upgrade the Frontier a bit, I did the engines got shielded cargo and scanner jammers.

Ship services violating tho. I caught a decent Class A pirate ship that I sold to them but they fleeced me with the registration fee, why is it almost as much as the ship value? :gucci:

What should have been a 40k come up was reduced to near chump change.
300 years later and we still got capitalism :blessed:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
went back and helped the ECS constant after debating whether or not to overload the reactor after I was “forced” to pay a heavy fine for killing a couple of guards onboard their ship…it went well…they didn’t give me credits but they gave me some cool items to sell

question but does the shyt the constellation crew give you every so often have some important use later on in the story (just a “yes” or “no” with no spoilers is cool)…sarah keeps giving me plant shyt…sam gave me some shyt that looks like cologne…andreja gives me credits tho so that’s cool…matter of fact I need to go see her and collect my money :ufdup:

All the companions will give you lil crafting items or credits. Andreja is best in that regard tho cuz Sarah giving me all these lil sticks and stems this far into my playthrough isn’t worth shyt :martin:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
spoiler post…only those who have found enough artifacts to know what they can do/how they effect the main character should read…

finding the temples/acquiring the powers is VERY reminiscent of ME: andromeda…and that’s not a good thing…finding the temples feels like busy work as they’re always located far which means a lot of unnecessary walking/jet packing…and the “puzzles” for lack of a better word are all the same…and there are 24 of these to find from what I understand…I’ve done 3 so far but truth be told I have only used powers maybe twice on enemies

even tho they’re labeled as constellation quests they’re not mandatory. I think I’ve still only done the one from the main story and I barely use it. Looking online tho there are some decent ones for both combat and utility