Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
painted this mantis ship white with some black accents…shyt looks sick

I was already hooked on this game but it’s opening up even more now that I’m playing with a better sense of direction

made my way back to 100k credits granted all of that and more is going straight to neon city but at least I don’t have to worry about having to grind for a new ship for the time being

Last edited:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@CarltonJunior

I tried to do it for you, I took on the Ryujin questline and was flawless up until the last objective to take to the prototype. I ran into too many people to manipulate, so I ended up shooting a guy, and then another, next thing i know 2 turned into 17, it was all a mess

For the most part Im playing the good guy if you dont analyze what Im doing. I "convinced" everyone at Ryujin that the neurochip should be shutdown.... and now Im the only person that has one in the galaxy :demonic:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
@CarltonJunior

I tried to do it for you, I took on the Ryujin questline and was flawless up until the last objective to take to the prototype. I ran into too many people to manipulate, so I ended up shooting a guy, and then another, next thing i know 2 turned into 17, it was all a mess

For the most part Im playing the good guy if you dont analyze what Im doing. I "convinced" everyone at Ryujin that the neurochip should be shutdown.... and now Im the only person that has one in the galaxy :demonic:
I completed it without killing anyone, but not being seen in this game is crazy hard, I was spotted in that final room like 9 times trying to find the ID card

The stealth is not like ES or fallout at all, in ES when your stealth is maxed you have to damn near be breathing on people to be seen :dead:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The stores don’t have a lot money. I went to three different sellers and all they had was 12k on them and the weapons and illegal shyt had totaled more than 40k. Don’t get me started on how stingy this game is on exp outside the mainline missions. Whole game is a grind sometimes.
Just skip a day or 2 and sell the rest.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I play on my laptop cause I bootlegged the game. Didn't want to wait 2 more days Lmao. This fukked me cause I can't switch saves to gamepass. Had to start a new game and Idk why but the game on the Xbox is way stiffer and slower controller wise. Is that normal?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First chance I get I'm blowing Mathis' head off.

he ended up being “cool” as far as taking out these bugs when we got stuck together on a mission…he did a lot of the heavy lifting while I was still getting my bearings straight and more focused on looking for clues for the mission we were on…without posting any spoilers tho I could’ve easily ended his shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…I have it at about an 8-8.5 too so far…

have it at a 9 now that I’ve gotten over the learning period and have gotten accustomed to the game…I can easily seeing this being a GOTY nominee but I’d be surprised if it won tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Saw this on twitter and got me excited for this game.

Space is amazing

lol for a split second I thought this was from the game…I’m pretty sure the character will jump the same height on all 1000+ planets lmao

Its already been confirmed that gravity will be different on every planet. 43:10

:ohhh:

that’s great attention to detail if they do

I was dead wrong about jumping being the same on each planet…I can get up high af on mars compared to new atlantis for instance

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I was dead wrong about jumping being the same on each planet…I can get up high af on mars compared to new atlantis for instance

Planets with low gravity let you sprint a lot longer without getting fatigued as well. I just learned that the other night lol

Sidenote: the “balanced” style jet packs with the maxed out jetpack training perk is :banderas: . The boost recovers Fast enough for you to get like 5-6 boosts in a row and the balanced jetpack gives you enough speed/lift that you can actually use it to get around faster, particularly when you’re overencumbered

On low gravity planets you can practically fly because the boost recovers much faster than the time it takes for you to get back to the ground that each boost just raises you higher and higher