Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
spoiler post…only those who have found enough artifacts to know what they can do/how they effect the main character should read…

finding the temples/acquiring the powers is VERY reminiscent of ME: andromeda…and that’s not a good thing…finding the temples feels like busy work as they’re always located far which means a lot of unnecessary walking/jet packing…and the “puzzles” for lack of a better word are all the same…and there are 24 of these to find from what I understand…I’ve done 3 so far but truth be told I have only used powers maybe twice on enemies
It can feel tedious, but I know I only have to do it so many times. The power that allows you to see all organics or go invisible is OP for me. Nothing can surprise me, can even see bugs before they pop out the ground :banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Starborn is a cheatcode, I'm ending missions left and right :russ:

I already killed you once, lets not do this again :demonic:

I shouldn’t read these spoilers but they keep me even more excited about the game :yes:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've already been an operative for a mega corp. I've been with Freestar and murked a CEO. I joined the UC Army and helped find out an alien invasion is caused by a worm, and I betrayed the army to be a space pirate. Currently, I'm sitting on 600k after paying off my dream home and being very generous to randoms when I can.

The only mission I have yet to do is a distress call in Calybrys, it requires like level 65

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even tho they’re labeled as constellation quests they’re not mandatory. I think I’ve still only done the one from the main story and I barely use it. Looking online tho there are some decent ones for both combat and utility
It can feel tedious, but I know I only have to do it so many times. The power that allows you to see all organics or go invisible is OP for me. Nothing can surprise me, can even see bugs before they pop out the ground :banderas:

thanks…ya I’m keep plugging away…I imagine some will be way cooler/more useful than others

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Pic or it didn’t happen sir. :feedme:

Yall asked for it
Feast your eyes on one of the top five ugliest spaceships in all of the settled systems.
:whoa:
6xAvMul.png

Cwp21jg.png

2MflvtE.png

:huhldup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the companions will give you lil crafting items or credits. Andreja is best in that regard tho cuz Sarah giving me all these lil sticks and stems this far into my playthrough isn’t worth shyt :martin:

cool…I just wanted to know if I can throw that shyt out…it’s barely worth selling :russ:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I've already been an operative for a mega corp. I've been with Freestar and murked a CEO. I joined the UC Army and helped find out an alien invasion is caused by a worm, and I betrayed the army to be a space pirate. Currently, I'm sitting on 600k after paying off my dream home and being very generous to randoms when I can.

The only mission I have yet to do is a distress call in Calybrys, it requires like level 65

You can do that mission earlier than that. I just did that one last night at level 37 and let me tell you it’s a good one :wow:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can do that mission earlier than that. I just did that one last night at level 37 and let me tell you it’s a good one :wow:
how did you make it there without dying?

I tried to go, but my trait is bounty. As soon as I got there, they were waiting for me – :russ:. Bounty is getting so wild now. I've got two sides: one side wants to let me stay alive, so the bounty grows; the other side is trying to cash in, so they're fighting each other.

Probably going to try again and hope they don't follow me again.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
spoiler post…only those who have found enough artifacts to know what they can do/how they effect the main character should read…

finding the temples/acquiring the powers is VERY reminiscent of ME: andromeda…and that’s not a good thing…finding the temples feels like busy work as they’re always located far which means a lot of unnecessary walking/jet packing…and the “puzzles” for lack of a better word are all the same…and there are 24 of these to find from what I understand…I’ve done 3 so far but truth be told I have only used powers maybe twice on enemies
I use the one that senses life, makes it easier to hunt down enemies

But it took me so long to find it im not that interested in finding more

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

They aren't mandatory but yes they are boring

They are a great way to farm XP though, you get a lot of XP for very little effort