Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Played about 3 hours of No Mans Skyrim…
Graphics are nice.

Gameplay is pretty standard Skyrim Bethesda formula but the world(s) isn’t nearly as engaging. The common critique I’ve seen is of the menu system and I have to agree. It really hurts the immersion. The menus are cumbersome as hell and you really do have to spend and uncomfortable time in them. Fans will say “you’ll get used to it” but it doesn’t change the fact that a lot of actions require you going into a menu and traveling is a chore due to this.
For better or for worse the game feels VERY familiar. It doesn’t feel new at all. It’s too early for me to determine whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing. I will say in my small amount of time with it, this game doesn’t meet the expectation of what Bethesda accomplished with Skyrim.
It’s a good game so far, but literally nothing has felt exceptional.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
it’s not “everywhere” but I have a bounty in any UC-aligned galaxy…neon city is dead (bounty)…kryx is off-limits (ridiculous bounty that keeps growing as I’ve declared war on the pirates and have taken any/all missions related to destroying pirate ships and hunting them down for bounties so they keep increasing the bounty on me lmao)…I’m creating too many enemies in short…gonna have to join the vanguard or the star rangers at this point and just try to go on the right path…these folks be having short tempers tho so I have to respond accordingly…difference is they have the power to set bounties on me…but it’s me who should be putting bounties out on them

How are you gonna set bounties on anyone after killing them :russ:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Played about 3 hours of No Mans Skyrim…
Graphics are nice.

Gameplay is pretty standard Skyrim Bethesda formula but the world(s) isn’t nearly as engaging. The common critique I’ve seen is of the menu system and I have to agree. It really hurts the immersion. The menus are cumbersome as hell and you really do have to spend and uncomfortable time in them. Fans will say “you’ll get used to it” but it doesn’t change the fact that a lot of actions require you going into a menu and traveling is a chore due to this.
For better or for worse the game feels VERY familiar. It doesn’t feel new at all. It’s too early for me to determine whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing. I will say in my small amount of time with it, this game doesn’t meet the expectation of what Bethesda accomplished with Skyrim.
It’s a good game so far, but literally nothing has felt exceptional.

You don't need to use the menu to travel just point your ship at the blue dot(destination) pressy y and fast travel to it.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
You gotta start hoarding and selling guns from all your big combat encounters. Use your companion to carry more shyt then dump into your ship cargo and over time you’ll start stacking. the faction questlines have decent payouts and lots of loot to sell from combat encounters too

You should do the freestar ranger questline and thank me later :sas2:

The stores don’t have a lot money. I went to three different sellers and all they had was 12k on them and the weapons and illegal shyt had totaled more than 40k. Don’t get me started on how stingy this game is on exp outside the mainline missions. Whole game is a grind sometimes.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this score for this game is really cinematic…there are times I take little breaks but I’ll leave the game on w/o pausing it and am surprised at how great the score sounds

Yea, I was at my parent house for the weekend and brought my Xbox.

My mom heard the music and was like “what movie you watching?”

This game is CINEMA

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aight, whatever nikka...

All I know is, that Mantis ship quest where every space pilot and pirate are shook about the Mantis pilot might be a origin story for you.

If I see your ship in the skies, I'm dumping on you off GP. Can't take chances with nikkas in space on demon time.

fukk this makes me really hope the next gen Starfield 2 or something is multiplayer. IMAGINE THAT shyt

I didn’t get the reference initially but I just finished this quest while circling back and doing the “little” missions I forgot to do…but man was this huge :banderas:

*edit*

oh wow everything’s gucci now. :wow:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The stores don’t have a lot money. I went to three different sellers and all they had was 12k on them and the weapons and illegal shyt had totaled more than 40k. Don’t get me started on how stingy this game is on exp outside the mainline missions. Whole game is a grind sometimes.

It's a slow process but I abuse the 48 hr restock window at The Den. I have about 250k right now I would have more but I had to upgrade the Frontier a bit, I did the engines got shielded cargo and scanner jammers.

Ship services violating tho. I caught a decent Class A pirate ship that I sold to them but they fleeced me with the registration fee, why is it almost as much as the ship value? :gucci:

What should have been a 40k come up was reduced to near chump change.

Last edited: