Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
how did you make it there without dying?

I tried to go, but my trait is bounty. As soon as I got there, they were waiting for me – :russ:. Bounty is getting so wild now. I've got two sides: one side wants to let me stay alive, so the bounty grows; the other side is trying to cash in, so they're fighting each other.

Probably going to try again and hope they don't follow me again.

Damn, I wonder if that bounty trait scales with the system you’re traveling in :lupe:

I did fight some enemies in that quest that were leveled a lot higher than me but Sarah and I took them out :demonic:

Getting there wasn’t too bad at all, just had to make a couple jumps

I did get attacked by some lvl 56 starships going through the systems out there but that’s unrelated to the actual quest

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I wonder if that bounty trait scales with the system you’re traveling in :lupe:

I did fight some enemies in that quest that were leveled a lot higher than me but Sarah and I took them out :demonic:

Getting there wasn’t too bad at all, just had to make a couple jumps

I did get attacked by some lvl 56 starships going through the systems out there but that’s unrelated to the actual quest

Yeah that was the issue i went and them boys had like 10-20 levels over me maybe had we been on land I could have fought back but in space they ship ate me in like 2 hits.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
me too, i havent even stopped to chat there tho...:jbhmm:

You will have the Neon Street Rat option in the conversation with the missions. But if you have a Neon Street Rat and doing some bad crime it will increase bounty more than normal bounty.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
not tryna be funny when I ask if you were going for the bee/wasp look cuz it kinda reminds me of that with the design + the color…the design is cool…the color is alright
I was thinking wu-tang killer bees lol smh

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
So Sysdef picked me up , telling me to be an undercover agent for the crimson fleet....I said no and started shooting at them ( inside their ship ) ...as soon as I hop on my ship to leave...im surronded by their ship and get blown up. I already died like 3 times....anyway to reverse my decision or escape them? similar to this reddit thread.

edit : nevermind , i was able to get away.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So Sysdef picked me up , telling me to be an undercover agent for the crimson fleet....I said no and started shooting at them ( inside their ship ) ...as soon as I hop on my ship to leave...im surronded by their ship and get blown up. I already died like 3 times....anyway to reverse my decision or escape them? similar to this reddit thread.

Shoot up the intergalactic NSA offices and expect to get out alive, brehs :troll:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So I went ahead and made some modifications. I'm still poor so this was the best I could do on a Ryujin salary

YYHMbWt.png

mzStgGh.png

Sao3uRz.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you worse than me…good luck. :mjlol:

they’re the only ones I don’t want smoke with…I’ve paid the bounty each time…I’m good with them now tho

pirates being petty tho and still uppin my bounty :russ:

*edit*

just had a UC ship pass by and I’m cracking jokes with one of them onboard (capt. myeong from the rangers/sysdef mission I was talking about)

damn…gave me a present too (knife) :ehh:

hmm technically I’m not a ranger yet…might be a good time to do those vanguard missions unless of course they send me to neon :skip:

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I choose crimson fleet over sysdef that final battle against their flagship was incredibly difficult but when we beat that ass it was glorious to come onto their ship after that chick with him had been talking shyt :takedat:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
you worse than me…good luck. :mjlol:

they’re the only ones I don’t want smoke with…I’ve paid the bounty each time…I’m good with them now tho

pirates being petty tho and still uppin my bounty :russ:

*edit*

just had a UC ship pass by and I’m cracking jokes with one of them onboard (capt. myeong from the rangers/sysdef mission I was talking about)

damn…gave me a present too (knife) :ehh:

hmm technically I’m not a ranger yet…might be a good time to do those vanguard missions unless of course they send me to neon :skip:

If I’m remembering correctly I don’t think any of the UC missions goto neon so you should be good there

That questline is really good for money rewards and hella dropped loot during the missions

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So I went ahead and made some modifications. I'm still poor so this was the best I could do on a Ryujin salary

YYHMbWt.png

mzStgGh.png

Sao3uRz.png

Good shyt I see the vision :ehh:

That’s a nice cockpit you’re using too:dame:

The Frontier actually has a unique 2x1 Nova hab that can only be found on that starting ship, and can’t be found anywhere else. I kept my frontier for that very reason but it’s still totally stock. The 2x1 hab piece is nice because it has a research lab on it where normally you could only get that on your ship with another infirmary or workshop 2x1 hab

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So there are powers that you can only get in NG+. You also get to level up your existing powers from the first run and I'm sure it continues the futher into NG+ you go. You can turn yourself into a fukking Jedi in this shyt. The Starborn can rule the fukking universe. :wow: