Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have no idea what the den is :yeshrug:

Jesus Christ...:mjlol: the den is the place where you sell all the counterfit stuff for max price and your not scanned by anyone...:dead:
go hunt pirates, disable their ships, board them, steal everything, kill everyone jump to the den and sell... PROFIT...:ufdup:

the den is in the wolf system...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Christ...:mjlol: the den is the place where you sell all the counterfit stuff for max price and your not scanned by anyone...:dead:
go hunt pirates, disable their ships, board them, steal everything, kill everyone jump to the den and sell... PROFIT...:ufdup:

the den is in the wolf system...

damn I gotta check that out…just googled it…I’m on my best behavior right now tho :hubie:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
damn I gotta check that out…just googled it…I’m on my best behavior right now tho :hubie:

I thought you was an outlaw...
185161.gif

:troll:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Just beat this. Did the Crimson fleet quest, UC Terramorph Questline and the FreeStar Rangers. It's a solid game, feels a bit dated like it should've came out in 2016-2017 or whenever a couple years after Fallout 4 was.

Game feels like it needed a galaxy threatening antagonist. Entire point of the story felt like a set-up for new game plus and made it felt basically pointless imo. Crimson Fleet felt like the only questline that had choices that mattered, everything felt just a few dialogue options that didn't really have an actual impact on the world. Finally, felt like you can't be a space pirate with companions because the all of their moralities are defaulted towards good.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
“Ok so if you can kill some spacers that attacked my satellite I would appreciate it”
Me.. :ehh: :ehh: sure
“I hope your ship can handle theirs
Me…:camby::camby:
Here I go with the shyt space combat:camby:
Probably the number grip I have with this game:camby:
Ship battles on assassin creed was simple controls.. this ship bullshyt gets on my nerves:camby: