Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it’s not “everywhere” but I have a bounty in any UC-aligned galaxy…neon city is dead (bounty)…kryx is off-limits (ridiculous bounty that keeps growing as I’ve declared war on the pirates and have taken any/all missions related to destroying pirate ships and hunting them down for bounties so they keep increasing the bounty on me lmao)…I’m creating too many enemies in short…gonna have to join the vanguard or the star rangers at this point and just try to go on the right path…these folks be having short tempers tho so I have to respond accordingly…difference is they have the power to set bounties on me…but it’s me who should be putting bounties out on them

Pay off the bounties then...:dahell:

or join the vanguard bruh...The bounty hunters will keep coming after you...:dead:
EDIT:
When i start the game tomorrow im going for a miner/soldier/gunfighter build that only wants the resources i dont set out to start trouble unlike your ass...:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pay off the bounties then...:dahell:

or join the vanguard bruh...The bounty hunters will keep coming after you...:dead:

nigguh. :gucci:

I got half a million credits worth of bounties on me…the most money I’ve ever had at one time was like 70k credits and I was on my way to getting an additional 100k+ from this next pirate mission before shyt went left with that one pirate chic over 175 credits which I obviously should’ve just given to her in hindsight

:snoop:

I just paid off the UC bounty since it was “only” 17k credits…so I’m good in new atlantis again…but now I’m down to 386 credits but I owe neon city 180k+ credits and the pirates got like a 350k credit bounty on me…I’m never paying off that pirate bounty tho…after all the missions I did for them, they all turned against me cuz I wouldn’t pay the chic the 175 credits…and I STILL don’t know why she demanded it or who she is…do wanna clean up the neon city one tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup: :childplease::picard::laff: gawddamn breh... just start over...

Can you get to the den???

nah I ain’t doing that…if I can climb out this hole, it’ll be fun…I’ve come too far to start over…plus that’s the easy way out and takes the fun out of it imo

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Just did the flight simulator :whew:

Felt like a Star Wars game in that bytch :myman:

Anybody got to tier 6? Tier 3 was was no joke but I still clapped em :demonic:

Tier 4 tho :sadcam:

Edit: 10 years?!?? :bryan:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It kind of thos though. At least the UC storyline is building up that way
Reapers were some Galactus type shyt. :hubie:

Avengers level threat

This shyt here? Iron Man would handle it dolo after a pack of blunts and 4 shots of henny.

It's a big deal but there's levels. The story is much smaller scaled than Mass Effect, that's not a problem though, I'm sure it's a deliberate choice. Bethesda hasn't done a large scale story since Oblivion.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf playing this like GTA or something.

Whole point of the bounty/prison system is so you can’t just go around breaking the economy/balance of the game. This is an RPG after all :ufdup:

My breh said “fukk all that, i’m an outlaw” :mjlol:

lmao the rangers have provided me with some structure so far…we’ll see how it goes…tryna figure out how to equip this badge tho