Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Only thing missing from the game is that epic feeling I got playing ME2 and ME3. But I'm nowhere near anything deep in the storyline I think, I only got 3 total artifacts.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you. Damn, that sucks for you. I'm so happy I'm able to buy into this world.

I love it thought.

He clearly is truly and organically excited about thid game and the experience it offers.

Considering he is usually a Sony guy, it's refreshing to see someone so genuinely hype post release.

I wamt everybody to experience this game. It's fukking amazing to get lost in it.

I know, I just messing with him

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
is there a way to favorite or add a pin to places? found a locked weapon case , but don't have any picks or the right level for it.

would like to come back after I do.

I haven't seen a way to "Save" places, my idea is to put down an Outpost beacon.

I found a mansion with stripper poles and two big pools and I wanted to save that location for obvious reasons.
Completely forgot where it is now :mjcry:
How are y'all so broke???:wtf::mjlol::heh:
The man is shooting everything and everyone who gets on his nerves, there was only one way that was gonna go :russ:
Doesn't even have time to loot, half the town wants him dead in 60 seconds :dead:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
He ain't even playing the damn game :what:

He backseat gaming from youtube streams :martin:

What he know about the cost of living in the settled systems :francis:

Everything hyperinflated as fukk :mjcry:

You gotta work a 9 to 5 just to make enough to start hustling in these galactic streets :hhh:

Started a new game and I'm forgoing the main story. Bruh I'm on neon picking up coffee like a Doulga :mjcry:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Only thing missing from the game is that epic feeling I got playing ME2 and ME3. But I'm nowhere near anything deep in the storyline I think, I only got 3 total artifacts.
The story is much smaller scaled, yeah. There's no galaxy endangerjng threat like the reapers.

But any scifi story that doesn't have proper aliens will feel small in my opinion

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
goddamn…I can’t even go back to new alantis now…I gotta tighten up :mjlol:

on a good note this multi-galaxy-wide ban has forced me to find new places…just found a medical space station (the clinic)…hopefully they have a kiosk so I can clear my UC bounty…it’s not too much

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps

on a good note this multi-galaxy-wide ban has forced me to find new places…just found a medical space station (the clinic)…hopefully they have a kiosk so I can clear my UC bounty…it’s not too much

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You outta here for real

The most fukkery I got into was causing a shootout in the moon over some iron I mined :mjlit:

Group pulled up talking crazy so me and Sarah Catch A Body Morgan took offense :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

How do you get banned... from everywhere????:mjlol::dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you get banned... from everywhere????:mjlol::dead:

it’s not “everywhere” but I have a bounty in any UC-aligned galaxy…neon city is dead (bounty)…kryx is off-limits (ridiculous bounty that keeps growing as I’ve declared war on the pirates and have taken any/all missions related to destroying pirate ships and hunting them down for bounties so they keep increasing the bounty on me lmao)…I’m creating too many enemies in short…gonna have to join the vanguard or the star rangers at this point and just try to go on the right path…these folks be having short tempers tho so I have to respond accordingly…difference is they have the power to set bounties on me…but it’s me who should be putting bounties out on them