Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m following the lead on a stolen ship for this ranger mission and the next stop is neon city which means I pretty much have to stop this quest line now until I clear up that fukking bounty :snoop:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m following the lead on a stolen ship for this ranger mission and the next stop is neon city which means I pretty much have to stop this quest line now until I clear up that fukking bounty :snoop:

I think if you do the jail time instead you’ll just lose whatever exp you have on your current level but it’ll reset the bounty

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think if you do the jail time instead you’ll just lose whatever exp you have on your current level but it’ll reset the bounty

I’ll check and see if that’s an option but they don’t attempt to arrest me…they’ll just keep killing me until I leave the planet…the UC has been the only organization to arrest me

*edit*

ya I did some reading around and turning myself in is not an option at this point…I’m “kill on site” status :francis:

I’m back up to 20k credits tho…at this rate I should be able to pay off that bounty in a few days lol smh

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Crying about bounties when i specifically told you how to profit so you can pay off your bounties come on breh...:dead:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
goddamn…I can’t even go back to new alantis now…I gotta tighten up :mjlol:

on a good note this multi-galaxy-wide ban has forced me to find new places…just found a medical space station (the clinic)…hopefully they have a kiosk so I can clear my UC bounty…it’s not too much
Time out... What kind of intergalactic war crimes are you fukking commiting?! :dead:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished work out at the gym and took a shower so now I'm home and about to play Starfield. fukk Cowboys vs Giants game :hhh:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Supernova News Station Reporter:
"On tonight's top story, another tragedy in alpha centuari this evening where United Colonies officers say a suspect suspected of serial shuttle hijackings and mass zero gravity killings struck again.

Suspect is said to be a 6 certs, 6 grav drive coli nikka with a Brooklyn Nets logo on his space ship.

He has been in the news recently for many similar crimes...

I'm here on scene in Jamison --- wait...."

* @surf begins to land his ship

"Oh hell nah...that's that nikka right there..."
giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"On tonight's top story, another tragedy in alpha centuari this evening where United Colonies officers say a suspect suspected of serial shuttle hijackings and mass zero gravity killings struck again.

Suspect is said to be a 6 certs, 6 grav drive coli nikka with a Brooklyn Nets logo on his space ship.

He has been in the news recently for many similar crimes...

I'm hear on scene in Jamison ---"

* @surf begins to land his ship

"Oh hell nah...that's that nikka right there..."
giphy.gif

I’m being cool now…just had a fun mission where I helped some rangers and UC marines…it was a random “pop-up” quest as I got a distress call…shyt is crazy tho