Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I’m being cool now…just had a fun mission where I helped some rangers and UC marines…it was a random “pop-up” quest as I got a distress call…shyt is crazy tho
Aight, whatever nikka...

All I know is, that Mantis ship quest where every space pilot and pirate are shook about the Mantis pilot might be a origin story for you.

If I see your ship in the skies, I'm dumping on you off GP. Can't take chances with nikkas in space on demon time.

fukk this makes me really hope the next gen Starfield 2 or something is multiplayer. IMAGINE THAT shyt

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Aight, whatever nikka...

All I know is, that Mantis ship quest where every space pilot and pirate are shook about the Mantis pilot might be a origin story for you.

If I see your ship in the skies, I'm dumping on you off GP. Can't take chances with nikkas in space on demon time.

fukk this makes me really hope the next gen Starfield 2 or something is multiplayer. IMAGINE THAT shyt

god gonna be like gta5 lobby on steroids... random shootouts with starships in each star system..:mjlol: Nowhere is safe...

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You outta here for real

The most fukkery I got into was causing a shootout in the moon over some iron I mined :mjlit:

Group pulled up talking crazy so me and Sarah Catch A Body Morgan took offense :wow:

See, on Reddit you have folks calling her Space Karen. You just gotta know how to bring the gully out of her :mjgrin:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish this game had romance involved like Mass Effect. I don't remmy any Bethesda games that don't have romance in those games if I recall correctly.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
See, on Reddit you have folks calling her Space Karen. You just gotta know how to bring the gully out of her :mjgrin:

Man listen Sarah with the foolishness :wow:

She smoked this pirate captain took his gun and smoked the rest of his crew with it while talking that shyt :wow:

Guess I'm space pawging outta here :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Even just going from galaxy to galaxy is retarded though. There's no reason for it. Just let people go where they need to go. This type of shyt adds nothing to the game whatsoever.
This aint true either. Clearly your grav drive is basura.
You gotta start hoarding and selling guns from all your big combat encounters. Use your companion to carry more shyt then dump into your ship cargo and over time you’ll start stacking. the faction questlines have decent payouts and lots of loot to sell from combat encounters too

You should do the freestar ranger questline and thank me later :sas2:
pick me up and a +20 pack on me and my companion got me coming home every trip with bags.

Also got like 20 pieces of contraband at my outpost I’m about to sell.

I think I’m level 16, got 3 ships, a paid off home, couple outposts up and running.

:blessed: I’m a walking cred stick

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Andreja and @surf walking through the Well to buy some chunks and hennessy juice boxes
natural-born-killers-mickey-mallory-knox.gif

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I wish this game had romance involved like Mass Effect. I don't remmy any Bethesda games that don't have romance in those games if I recall correctly.
This game has it, you have four to choose from. Sarah and Andreja, Barrett and I think Sam Coe?

Wish there were more though.

Mods will fix that right up.
You get a 15% exp buff when you sleep with them :youngsabo: